try out.

"are you ready to go?" jungkook asked his sister who was tying up her shoe laces.

she stood up and grabbed her sports bag. "all good."

"extra clothes?"

"yep."

"water jug?"

"yes, kook."

"face towel?"

"let's gooo." jihae whined, growing a little impatient.

the senior chuckled at her eagerness. "alright, alright. you're friends agreed, right?"

the younger hummed in confirmation. "yunho, wooyoung, and a couple others are going to be there as well. you know, for support."

"by a couple others, you mean seonghwa?" jungkook cocked an eyebrow at her who scowled in return.

"no." she crossed her arms. "maybe."

the boy groaned dramatically. "who else?"

"why do seem so annoyed?" she scoffed at him who only gave her a stink eye.

"i'm not." jungkook exhaled. "wooyoung's probably going to be there supporting his boyfriend, and you have that dude."

she faced him with an irritated look before it was slowly replaced by a mischievous one. "can't lisa come?"

"dance club meeting." her brother simply replied with a pout. "anyway, you still haven't answered my question. who else is coming?"

"right." jihae tutted. "well, you already know yunho and wooyoung. redhead who dance with lisa, mingi, and yeosang."

"both chois agreed?"

the younger hummed in confirmation again, making her brother pump his fist in the air.

-

the siblings arrived at the school gym, both thrilled to play. they already heard balls bouncing and getting hit as they walked to the entrance.

"cap!" a female teammate greeted. "everyone, he's here." she informed the rest.

all of them lined up, and bowed.

"heiran, you didn't need to do that." jungkook chuckles. he knows he was well respected but he could never get used to it.

the girl named heiran only gave him a wide grin, turning to the club members and telling them they could get back to practicing.

she made face to face with jihae. "oh, jihae! i'm assuming she's here for," she raised her hands and did a gesture of quote on quote, "try outs."

"yeah." the sophomore replied in a breathy manner.

"jihae, this is baek heiran. the vice captain. she's in junior year." jungkook introduced.

they bowed to each other.

"woah, careful!" the three heard a familiar voice which made them snap their heads to the sound.