gammie.

the number of days quickly passed as their intramurals came closer and closer.

soyeon, with the help of her crush, has succeeded in placing out designs for his grandmother to sew.

the old lady was more than happy to help as she would do anything for her grandson.

it was their third time visiting her shop, and she always welcomed them. the two always went there when they finished a bunch of designs to not overload the ageing woman.

"ah, my favorite grandson's back." grandma kim exclaimed, squeezing him in a hug.

"i'm your only grandson." hongjoong said, but hugged back anyways. "are the first batch of jerseys done?"

his grandmother nodded. "byeol, get them, would you?" she requested one of her workers.

the assistant grabbed a box, filled with clothing neatly wrapped in plastic. "what do you think, soyeon?" she asked the girl.

"they're great! thank you so much for doing this on such a short notice, ma'am." she bowed in gratitude.

the old lady laughed. "only because you're designs were fantastic. and joongie here was almost begging."

"i did not!"

both females laughed at the pouting figure before them. after their laughter died down, they settled down on a room to discuss to payment.

"how much is the total?" the blonde girl asked grandma kim who was currently flipping the pages of her notebook.

after a bit of viewing, the old lady said, "i'll do half the price."

hongjoong, however, wanted to show off. he didn't no what came over him, but he just ought to show off this shop.

"awe, gammie~ can't you do it for free?" he pleaded with a fake whiny tone while giving the woman his wide grin. he also batted his eyelashes 'cutely'.

the sight made soyeon snicker quietly.

his grandmother returned a fake smile, pushing his face away with two fingers on his forehead. "i'd love to, but then i'll run out of business. and then i'd have to fire my workers and we wouldn't want that, now, would we, joongie?"

the blue haired boy grumbled and looked down."no."

soyeon carefully cleared throat as she needed to ruin this moment. "half the price is actually a whole lot of discount."

she looked at grandma kim, thinking that paying half would greatly affect her business. "are you sure, ma'am? i mean, the students are chipping in money for this so it isn't really-"

"dear, it's alright. use that extra money for charity work." the woman stopped her quickly. she insisted and she wasn't planning on changing her mind.

"there'll be more money for charity if it's free." hongjoong brought up the topic again. this made the ladies involuntarily roll their eyes.

"joong, do you want the shop to be bankrupt?" his classmate questioned.

the grandmother quickly clapped in agreement. "see? your girl gets it!"