meet up.

hongjoong was currently in class, waiting for the announcement of scores for the project he did with soyeon.

he was a tad bit nervous because he didn't want to disappoint her. i mean, jeon fucking soyeon chose him to be her partner, so if anything goes wrong, it's immediately his fault.

he was usually a very confident person but, of course, sharing his unique ideas with her made him anxious. they had very different styles, you see, but they somehow made it work.

he was glad that soyeon gladly accepted the proposals and even complimented him. a lot.

the boy thought the entire project making was going to be awkward since they weren't even the same status, but it quickly vanished because (and he could tell) she tried hard to make him feel at ease. she even made him blush from time to time but he knows his limits.

he can't like her.

he appreciated her efforts very much, so he was thinking of a way to say thank you to her.

"alright, class. i got your scores." the teacher, mrs. jung, walked in holding a record sheet.

students stopped their actions and automatically listened.

"chanwoo and moonbin." the teacher audibly sighed. "why did you two pair up?"

"best friends stick together!" moonbin exclaimed, making the class giggle.

mrs. jung gave a disappointing look. "well, i hope you're happy with a D plus."

chanwoo gasped. "atleast we didn't fail."

there were other pairs called, some getting praised while others, not so much. hongjoong still didn't hear their names, though.

"seungkwan and hwanwoong. very good. i'll be expecting more from you."

they both thanked the teacher.

"finally, with the highest score, an A plus." mrs. jung proudly said. "hongjoong and soyeon."

the class gave out a lazy applause. they already expected it. with hongjoong's broad mind and soyeon's skills, of course they'd get the highest mark.

the blue haired boy widened his eyes, and directly faced soyeon who was smiling ear to ear, giving him a thumbs up.

°

the fashion majors' class was over and hongjoong needed to talk to soyeon.

she was already packing her bags when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"hey. um, congratulations." hongjoong said, mentally face palming himself as he thought it was a terrible way to start a conversation.

the girl, however, thought otherwise, thinking it was cute. "thanks. you, too."

the boy had to say something to her, and he needed time to gather up courage. "so, where are you going after this?"

"to my next class, it's with mr. kwon." she informed. "you?"

"to the cafeteria. i haven't had lunch yet." soyeon nodded, acknowledging him but she was slightly concerned. it was already two thirty in the afternoon, yet he hadn't eaten.