42: Valentines Day (Lemon)

I've started doing a few collaborations with none other than my bestie, IcyThot_is_Mine! She's started her own Todoroki oneshot book so please check it out! She's altered this oneshot for Bakugou, but it features in her Todoroki oneshot book with obviously him as the main guy. For this oneshot she's written the fluff and I've written the lemon! Hope you enjoy!

Warning! As stated above, this oneshot is a lemon so there's sexual content.

Quirk:

Today was the day! The day y/n was going to confess to her crush, Katsuki Bakugo, aka the hottest boy in school. What better day to confess than on Valentine's day.

"Ok y/n you can do this!" I hyped myself up in my mirror trying to shake off the nerves. "It's not that hard, right?" I then started doubting if I could actually confess. I've had a crush on Bakugo for a while now and I wanted to tell him how I felt. We were already close friends so I could talk to him easily but I of course still blushed.

"Stop doubting yourself! Just go already." I put on my uniform and took the box of chocolates I had made the night before, being careful not to drop them. While walking to UA, I was stopped by what seemed to be a group of friends. They where all male so my first thought was that they where trouble as there was about 5 of them.

I held on to the chocolates tightly while putting them in my schoolbag along with my school blazer. The group of boys obviously thought I was weak as they approached me with smug looks. "What's a pretty thing like you doing walking around all alone on Valentine's?" One of them said.

He was tall and well built with black hair and green eyes. I was a little scared but not much since I was a UA student and knew I was capable of beating them easily. I crouched down and quickly kicked his ankle so he would fall. He had taken down one of his friends that one getting knocked out and while all his buddies were checking on him I took this opportunity to run.

- At UA -

I had lost them. I got to school and saw some students around the entrance which told me I wasn't late. Aizawa always hated it when we where late so I always tried to be on time. "Sup Bakugo." I said as soon as I saw my crush who was also my friend. "Hey y/n." He replied with a smile that always gave me butterflies.

"Your uniform is dirty, did something happen?" He asked some concern in his voice all though he didn't show it he was nice when he wanted to be. Bakugo was always protective over me as I was one of the only people he actually cared for.

I liked to think I was as special to him as he was to me. "Don't worry, just some guys thinking they can get away with anything." He scoffed and warned me "You have to be more careful y/n. I don't want you getting hurt." "Fine."

I was taking out the chocolates and getting mentally ready when I saw a pile of gifts next to Bakugo's seat. "What are those?" I pointed at the small stack and he responded with "Valentine's gifts from some random people." "From who?" I thought to myself and wondered.

Bakugo was the most attractive boy in school and every girl wanted to be with him. He was always stubborn and never accepted anyone's confession being quite rude when declining. One girl who had gotten rejected told me he said he liked someone else but I didn't believe her.

I had already told my best friend Tsuyu about the gift I was giving Bakugo and she thought it was a great idea and promised to keep it a secret.

The rest of the school day passed and Bakugo's backpack and an extra bag was full with gifts he had received which made me think my gift wouldn't matter to him nor my confession. I had lost all my confidence and walked silently out of the school.