13: The Other Kirishima (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, this oneshot includes sexual content. And it's long...

Note: Bakugou, Kirishima etc are all in third year now at UA. (y/n) is one year younger than Kirishima and at a different school.

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 "Mum! I'm having friends over later for a games night!" Eijirou, my older brother by one year, shouted out into the house. I was sat in the living room with mum, doing homework from my school. I didn't attend UA with Eijirou, mainly because I wasn't all that interested in becoming a hero. Still, I supported my brother one hundred percent, especially as I knew he had trouble with his anxiety from time to time.

"Okay sweetie, remember I'm going out for drinks tonight with your father!" Mum called out into the house. I sighed, knowing that when Eijirou said he had friends coming over, that also meant Bakugou. He had come over to our house a few times before, and each time I always attempted to hide myself away due to the fact I may have developed an enormous crush on the angry blond, however Eijirou always had a habit of pulling me out of my room and down the stairs so that I could play Super Smash Bros Ultimate with him and his friends on our Switch.

It's not as if I minded, after all, I liked all of his friends and I got on with them well. The only annoying and quite sad thing was that Bakugou barely talked to me. When the evening came I decided to hide myself up in my bedroom, and hoped Eijirou wouldn't come up and drag me from the comfort of my bed.

I heard the voices of the group downstairs, and despite wanting to see Bakugou I still stayed in my room, hoping to not be disturbed. My brother being who he was however, interrupted me almost immediately. "C'mon (y/n), we're playing Super Smash! We need to beat Sero's record of fifteen kills in a five minute match, and you're good enough at the game to do that!" He pleaded. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't let it go if I didn't come downstairs so I decided to just give in straight away.

"Hey, (y/n)'s here! I missed you!" Kaminari said excitedly, scooting over on the sofa he was sitting on to make room for me in the middle. Awkwardly for me, it was between him and Bakugou.

"Hey," I muttered a small greeting to Bakugou.

"Hey," he responded simply, and that was the extent of the conversation.

"How you been (y/n)?" Mina asked; I got on with her quite well, as she was fun and playful.

"I've not been too bad, thanks Mina. School work is piling up," I chuckled simply, picking my own personalised character to play as. We started talking about simple casual things until the first match started, then the fun and banter begun. On one side of me Kaminari was commentating the matches in great detail, shouting loudly along with most of the others, but on the other side of me Bakugou remained unusually quiet. I glanced over at him a few times as he pressed the buttons on the joy-cons perhaps a little too harshly, but he did let out the occasional shout whenever someone killed his character.

"WHO THE FUCK JUST DID THAT?" He screamed loudly when his character fell off of the platform.

"Sorry, that was me, you had a high percentage anyway," I laughed a little, trying to be as casual as possible.

"Pfft, whatever," he said, something which seemed to surprise everyone. If it had been anyone else who had knocked his character off, he would've continued to shout at them until he got his own back but he simply remained quiet when it came to me, making me a little nervous. I was scared that the guy didn't like me, and I really hoped that wasn't the case.

As the night went on I came out of my timid bubble, managing to talk to Bakugou more, him thankfully returning conversation. The night ended up being a good laugh, and everyone besides Sero was impressed when I beat his high score, ending up with my own personal record of eighteen kills in five minutes.