39: Hot Bodies (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot is a lemon, so there'll be sexual content in it! Also (y/n) is twenty-five, just for context, and Bakugou is eighteen.

Quirk: Cat

 I was busy doing my warm-up stretches, ready for my first class back after the school break. I wasn't an official teacher at UA, I was just a fitness instructor they had brought in to help with the students flexibility which would, in turn, help with their mobility. I'd take half an hour of their time before physical training to do stretches with them, helping to loosen up their bodies as I had no doubt that despite them training over the time they'd been away, their bodies had probably grown complacent.

My first class of the day and the new academic year was what was now 3-A. They were my favourite class to work with, as despite the disgusting perv, the class definitely had it's pieces of eye candy. Shoto Todoroki was beautiful, no one could deny that. Tenya Iida was very attractive as I quite liked a tall man. Eijirou Kirishima was friendly and sweet, he had that cute look to him as well as having an impressive body. The one I was most interested in however, was the angry, hot-tempered Katsuki Bakugou.

I found his attitude to be quite humorous, and when I stayed behind after my session to watch the class train, my eyes were immediately drawn to him. I found him to utterly gorgeous, especially when the light of his explosions were cast on his features. I realised that I probably shouldn't feel this way towards the students at the school, but with him I just couldn't help myself.

I set out all of the mats at the front of the gym, ready for the students and after a few more minutes, the class began to pile into the gym in their sportswear, and it felt as though it had been too long since I had seen them last.

Most had somehow matured over the past couple of weeks, and a fair few called out to me, greeting me politely. My eyes drifted through the class, finally landing on the spiky-blond hair I loved so much. I wasn't sure whether it was because I hadn't seen him in weeks, but his jawbone looked sharper, his red eyes even more piercing and he somehow looked years older. Although he was the oldest in the class, and I believed he had already turned eighteen before the school year officially begun.

When I started the session, it was clear that my suspicions of everyone becoming complacent was indeed true. I sighed, continuing to show advanced stretches that they should all be able to do now but only a handful were successful. By the time my half an hour was over, everyone seemed glad to be getting onto their official training. I watched them, noticing there were changes in their bodies but not necessarily that of the healthy kind. I needed to boost my classes if they were going to get fitter again.

- Timeskip -

Two weeks later, most of the class were getting back to normal, all except one. Bakugou was having trouble with more of the flexible moves, and was even more pissed off when the rest of the class were doing it no problem. "It's a stupid move anyway!" He scoffed loudly after another failed attempt, and I just rolled my eyes.

"See me after school Bakugou, we'll train your flexibility," I said and he growled.

"This is a stupid class! I'm already the best, why do I need to learn this crap too?" He shouted, fists clenched.

"Because it will help with future hero work. Most physical exercise will help you in the future, Bakugou," Mr Aizawa scoffed. Bakugou muttered several swear words under his breath before I carried on with the routine. When we were done, Bakugou sent me a glare before the class was overtaken by Mr Aizawa who prepared them all individually for their training. As always I stood by and watched, particularly Bakugou but there was nothing new about that. I did notice his slightly stiff body however, and thought of ways in which I could help him this evening.