16: Honeymoon Passion (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there is sexual content in this oneshot, right from the very beginning.

Requested by: PotatoSofie

Quirk: Telekinesis

 "Katsuki!" I moaned out loudly as I grabbed onto the sheets, my new husbands grip on my waist as he pounded his hard member deep within my pussy. Only a few days ago I had become Katsuki Bakugou's wife, and I was nothing short of ecstatic. The wedding was beautiful, he was surprisingly romantic, the speeches were emotional and our first dance was memorable. Now however we were on our honeymoon in the Caribbean, staying in a posh yet quite simple villa which had a square outdoor pool, a large garden filled with tropical plants, an isolated beach just beyond and a large bed situated in the modern interior bedroom, where Katsuki was currently thrusting his hips against mine, his dick reaching further and further inside of me.

"Babe you're too damn sexy," he growled, gesturing the white lingerie I was wearing for him. My suitcase was primarily packed with lingerie and sexy bikini's, so I had a lot to keep him satisfied.

"K-Katsuki, I'm gonna cum!" I cried out loudly. Another good thing was that our villa was situated away from the others in the neighbourhood, meaning we could be as loud as we want without disturbing anyone.

"Again? That's the sixth time today," he growled with a smirk, not letting up his quick and rough pace. My body was twitching wildly, my legs being held up by his strong arms as he pounded into me from a kneeling position. This was our second time having sex today, as we woke up this morning to have lazy romantic sex before falling back asleep. Now he was in a much more dominating mood, but I wasn't complaining, it felt too good and I loved being submissive to him. "Fuck- I'm getting close to cumming too though-,"

"Please cum baby!" I cried out, wanting to feel his hot cum.

"God baby girl, you're such a slut for my cum," he growled maliciously. I nodded, being the submissive girl I could tell he wanted me to be at that moment. The tip of his dick was reaching the edge of my womb, and all I could breathe out was his name on repeat, something which seemed to satisfy him well. "Who's fucking you so good baby girl?"

"K-Katsuki is!" I screamed out, cumming violently and my back arching as I let out a loud squeal. He continued to thrust even after my orgasm, making tears come to my eyes as he continued to chase down his own orgasm.

"Nngh- agh!" He cried out, suddenly pulling out of me and spraying his hot white cum all over my torso, but thankfully missing the expensive white bralette. He dropped my legs onto the mattress before collapsing onto my body, almost knocking the wind out of me.

"K-Katsuki, you're heavy," I breathed, trying to regain composure.

"And you're comfy," he whispered, adjusting a little so that he could use my chest as a pillow. I rolled my eyes but smiled as my sweaty husband as we calmed down from our highs.

We were on our honeymoon for two whole weeks, and we had silently communicated the fact that we wanted to have sex all over the property we were staying in, including our own isolated beach. Right now though I needed at least a moments rest, and apparently so did he, as he ended up falling asleep on my chest. He looked so adorably peaceful when he slept, but somehow still managed to furrow his eyebrows a little which made me chuckle. As soon as he was asleep however I daren't wake him up, as I didn't want to be dealing with a grouchy Katsuki.

Fifteen minutes later he finally woke up, and looked up at me. "Sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep," he said with a yawn, sitting up. He then looked down at his chest to see his own cum that had gotten onto him from when he ejaculated onto my stomach. "Perhaps we need to take a bath."