10: The Cheerleader (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, this one will contain sexual content, I repeat, this one will contain sexual content!

Requested by: bruhbruhbruhlolbruh

Quirk: Forcefield

 It was fair to say that my boyfriend had anger issues. I tried my best to keep him calm but I knew that there were times when it was just impossible to, no matter how hard I tried, and those times often included Midoriya. In middle school when we got together he asked me to be his girlfriend by shouting at me, but in a strange way I found it sweet as he apparently didn't know what to say or how to say it, and the blush on his face just made him adorable.

He surprisingly encouraged me to go to UA, not only so that we could be in the same high school but because his aspirations had changed slightly since we first got together: he now wanted us to become the most famous pro hero couple there had ever been, although he was still determined on becoming the best.

I was the only one he was truly nice to which in a way made me feel special but it also irritated the hell out of me when he'd bully other people. We had almost broken up a few times due to the fact I confronted him about this, but we always made it work.

The UA Sports Festival was fast approaching, and together we were training endlessly for it. I was trying my best to keep up with him but his physical fitness was insane. We were out for a run and already I had to stop multiple times, now being one of those times. I was sat on a rock wall, hunched over and panting whilst Katsuki let out a few explosions due to the sweat we both had after running five kilometres. I then saw a water bottle appear before me, and Katsuki was standing there with a smirk on his face and one raised eyebrow.

"Drink up," he said simply. I nodded, glad that he understood the fact that he was much fitter then I was. "C'mon, we've still got another five k that we have to get done before the sun goes down."

"Five k?" I hoped I had heard him wrong but he just nodded.

"We need to train for the festival, right? I'm gonna win that damn thing," Katsuki clenched his fists, so obviously determined.

"Katsuki... you know how the last challenges are always one on one fights, right?" I said, about to voice a concern I had had in the back of my mind since Aizawa announced the festival. He just hummed, telling me he was listening. "What if... what if we get put against each other?"

I looked up at him and was surprised to see him smirking. "Then you better not hold back, dumbass," he said, holding out his hand. "I won't go easy on you just because you're my girl."

"I wouldn't want you to," I said, feeling a little better. I went on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek quickly before running off. "Hurry up, slowpoke!"

"What did you call me?!" He shouted, storming after me making me laugh.

- Timeskip -

The time of the sports festival had finally arrived, and nerves had built up inside me as we entered the incredibly intimidating stadium filled to the brim with on lookers. The cameras were flashing like crazy, film crews lined the front row seats as almost the entirety of first year entered the stadium. I stood by Katsuki as his arrogance oddly radiated onto me giving me slight confidence.

Midnight stood on stage, announcing the beginning of the tournament whilst the crowds cheered like crazy. To my surprise Katsuki was called on stage to be the student spokesman, and I knew this was going to end badly. I put my head in my hands, dreading what he was about to say. "I just wanna say... I'm gonna win," he said simply and I winced as the rest of the first years around us went a little crazy. Katsuki walked calmly back down towards me, hands in his pockets and unfazed by everyones reaction to his very short speech.