12: Spook Fest (Halloween Special)

Note: As made obvious by the title, this is a Halloween special!

Quirk: Telekinesis

 "For the last time, I am not going to the dumb festival!" My boyfriend shouted as I spent the last ten minutes pleading for him to come. UA was hosting a special Halloween Festival, similar to that of the Summer Festival but this one having a spooky theme. People would be dressing up, there was going to be a haunted house, loads of sweets stalls, lots of games and a costume contest.

"But Katsuki!" I whined.

"NO!"

"You can be a right spoilsport sometimes, can't ya?" I teased, poking his chest.

"I'm not a spoilsport, I just don't wanna spend my time dressing up in costumes!" He shouted.

"Katsuki, we do that every day," I said with my hands on my hips.

"That's different, they're hero suits!" He defended, but I simply laughed.

"Please come Katsuki, it won't be the same for me without you there. Plus, if you do come then maybe I can do that particular thing you like me to do for you?" I whispered in a sultry tone, approaching him and running my hand up his clothed abdomen. He gulped, seriously considering it as he thought back to the last time we did his most favourite thing. I leant up and kissed his neck in order to entice him, and finally he gave in.

"Alright fine, but you have to make it feel even better than before," he growled and I smirked, happy at my achievement.

"Guys can you cut that out? We're still in the classroom," Kirishima's voice sounded and I just laughed, pulling away from my boyfriend.

"Sorry Kiri," I said with a smile, whilst a simple scoff came from my boyfriend.

- Timeskip -

"Please! You have to wear it," I begged, holding the dog-eared headband out towards my boyfriend.

"You've gotta be shitting me, I'm not wearing that! Or the damn tail!" He shouted, folding his arms.

"But everyone else is gonna be dressed up! Plus I really want to win the couples costume award... don't you want to win?" I tried to entice him.

"That's not a trophy worth winning, dumbass!" He shouted grumpily, and I sighed.

"Fine, looks like if you're not going as a werewolf then I can't either. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to wear that slutty vampire dress I have-," I teased him, knowing that this would work.

"Like hell you are! You're not going around dressed in some slutty outfit!" He shouted, standing up and grabbing the ears from me, shoving them onto his head. "Where's that damn tail?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his adorableness, and immediately I helped him get ready. We were both dressed very similar: our clothing torn and given the distressed look whilst having the same accessories consisting of brown dog ears, a very fluffy strap on tail (the straps being hidden by the t-shirts we were wearing) and red collars. "Katsuki, you look so cute as a werewolf," I teased, leaning up and kissing his lips.

"Shut up, I'm not cute," he growled against my lips. "But you are," he pushed me away and ruffled my hair in between my fake ears.

"Thank you Katsuki, for agreeing to do this," I said sweetly, hugging my boyfriend tightly. He also wrapped his arms around me, being the affectionate boy he truly was behind closed doors.

"If it makes you happy, then sure," he whispered, kissing my head. We remained in each others hold for a moment until there was a knock on my door, disturbing us and making Katsuki growl in annoyance.