44: Rekindling Intimacy Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there's (numerous) sexual parts in this chapter, and it's also part two out of two. I'd definitely recommend reading the first part otherwise this won't really make sense!

Quirk: Forcefield

 "Mmph- Katsuki," I moaned breathlessly as my husband kissed and nibbled at my neck. We were still in our private hot springs, him having sat me on one of the rocky edges with his arms wrapped tightly around my body as though refusing to let me go. My legs were around his waist, clinging onto him tightly and I could feel his growing erection against my crotch.

"I need you (y/n)," he whispered directly in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm all yours Katsuki," I said, bringing my hand down and palming his erection through his trunks. He let out a small grunt, neither of us having been touched in a long time. We knew we had to remain quiet however, as despite us having our own private hot springs it was open roofed, and the public hot springs were nearby. I tried to hold back my moans as he sucked on my skin, undoubtedly leaving marks. Simple acts like this were enough to get me excited due to the lengthy time we had gone without being remotely intimate.

It was as though we had ignited a fire within each other. He moved his hips against my hand, determined to get more friction. He kept on whispering about how much he needed me, his desperation becoming obvious by the way he touched me. His hands had moved from my waist up to my breasts, massaging them both roughly. I had to bite my lip to prevent me from moaning too loud, but thankfully my moans were muffled when he placed his lips back upon mine lovingly.

I lifted my hand away from his member, allowing him to grind directly against my crotch. Our bodies were pressed right up against each others that not even a piece of paper could fit between us. "K-Katsuki," I mumbled against his lips.

"Mm...yeah?" His lips never leaving mine.

"More, more," I breathed, pulling away from him and looking pleadingly into his sparkling red eyes. Immediately he nodded, taking charge completely and pulling my bikini bottoms to the side. I had to bite onto his shoulder when he inserted his finger, the feeling being somewhat foreign since it had been so long. Without wasting a second he began thrusting his finger in and out, trying to coax out whimpers from me and he was definitely succeeding. I tried hard to stay quiet but small murmurs of his name escaped my mouth unwillingly, although it seemed to please him.

"That new bikini looks so sexy on you (y/n)," he whispered directly in my ear, making me yelp when he added a second finger.

"K-Katsuki, please, I want more," I admitted, desperate to feel him inside of me.

"Fuck-," he growled, pulling his fingers out of me and pulling his trunks down, revealing his seven inch dick. I bit my lip hungrily as I saw it leaking pre-cum. "I can't hold back babe," he said. I looked back up at him, a look of desperation on his face. He took ahold of my hips and gently directed his dick towards my entrance, slowly inserting it within me.

It felt heavenly. The feeling of him inside of me was one I had missed more than I realised, and he had to cover my mouth with his hand to stop me from screaming out. He however was having difficulty keeping his groans at bay, letting out his low and sexy voice. When he had himself fully sheathed he had to stop, in fear of us both cumming already. "Fuck babe- you feel so damn good-," he grunted. "I can't- I can't hold on, fuck, (y/n)!" He groaned perhaps louder than he should've. Before I had a chance to warn him about the volume of his voice he lost control and began slamming into me desperately.

Once again I had to bite his shoulder to stop myself from shouting out, but loud whimpers still escaped my mouth. I was managing to control my voice much more than Katsuki was doing however, as with each thrust he panted heavily and gripped onto my bum even tighter. He kept on groaning my name but I wasn't complaining, hearing him like this was getting me close to my orgasm already. "(y/n), I'm gonna cum," he growled breathlessly.