Chapter 14- True Love

"I'm gonna take a bath, Niall." I said.

"Ok, I'll call the girls in." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't think that you want me to help you bathe, so I'm gonna get Danielle and Eleanor to help you." He replied.

"Oh ok." I said.

I walked over to Niall's dresser and grabbed a white t-shirt and then walked over to mine and got some red sparkly spandex an some undies.

Someone slapped my butt.

"Niall! Stop it! I don't want to play right now." I screamed, turning around to reveal Danielle and Eleanor in shorts and t-shirts with their hair wrapped up in towels.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Hi!" I said as they grabbed the stuff from my hands and pulled me into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

They helped me get undressed and into the tub for a bubble bath.

Niall came in, dressed in his pajamas to brush his teeth. He smiled at us, kissed me and then shut the door as he exited.

"Well! Congrats hun!" Eleanor said slapping my arm and smiling really big.

"Thank you!" I said as we all stared at the ring on my finger.

After I finished, I said goodnight to the girls after they helped me get dressed. I had just finished brushing my teeth when Niall came up from behind me and said, "I love you Lexi."

I kissed him so strongly and passionately, "I love you too, Niall."

He helped me into bed and we both drifted off to sleep.

*Niall's POV*

I felt really bad for the accident. I had left my fiancé with a broken rib, a broken leg, and horrible migraines when all I got is a broken arm from shielding her in the car.

The next morning, I left Lexi in bed to sleep. I went downstairs and I saw my Mum and Dad smiling. "Hey hun, how's it going?" My Mum said, hugging me.

"Good, I left Lexi in bed to sleep, she needs it." I replied.

"Good." My Dad said while him and my Mum smiled.

"We need to talk to you." My Mum said.

"K." I replied.

"Well, me and your Mum are going to build a house next door." He said

"Why? What's wrong with this house?" I asked.

"We are leaving it to you! Now that you and Lex are getting married." My Mum said excitedly.

"Really? Wow! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged them both.

I saw Lexi coming down the stairs on her crutches so I helped her over to the couch where she sat down.

"Mum and Dad are building a house next door and we have this house!" I said as she smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh! Really?!?!" She got up and used her crutches to hobble over to my parents and hug them.

"That's amazing! Wow!" She beamed.

"I know!" I replied.

When Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Harry, and Zayn all walked in, we discovered they already knew.

"What are we doing today?" Lexi asked.

"Well, we are being lazy in our pajamas today." Dad laughed as I noticed everyone was still in their pajamas.

"Oh! Sounds so amazing!" Lexi squealed sarcastically as I sat down beside her and wrapped her up in my arms and planted a kiss on her lips, Louis whistled.

"Oh shut up!" Lexi yelled, losing her voice. We kissed again before hearing a knock on the door.