Chapter 7- Tour Feelings

*Lexi's Pov*

Me and Niall joined the others on the tour bus, it was really pretty, modern so to say.

"Let me show you around." Niall said, taking my hand.

"This is the drivers seat, of course that's obvious. This is the lounge area, and this is the kitchen. Back there is the recording studio, and the hot tub. Here's the bathroom, and here is where we all sleep." Niall said pointing to everywhere he mentioned. I looked at the beds, "Cool! Bunk beds!" I said looking at eight of them. "I call this one!" I said pointing at the top left one.

"This one is mine." Niall exclaimed pointing to the top right bunk.

The other boys came in and claimed their bunks, and then we were on our way. I stored my luggage in the closet by the bathroom and took a shower while the boys were doing some stuff.

When I came out of the bathroom, Niall was standing there randomly. He hugged me and then we climbed up on his bunk and talked.

I woke up the next morning to Niall's cute smile in my bunk. I rolled off of the bed and he said, "So, I don't get a kiss?"

"Nope, you'll have to catch me first..." I said running off and hiding behind Harry and Liam. Niall found me and kissed me possessively until we were out of breath from laughing.

We got up and sat on the couch, "So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, we are still driving today." Harry said.

"I love road-trips." I said. The day passed quickly, it was already eight o'clock. We had ate, and were all ready for bed.

I settled cozily into one of Niall's t-shirts and some pajama pants. I chilled out in the lounge watching a movie with all of the boys. I was in the middle, on my right was Liam and Zayn, and on my Left was Harry and Louis. Harry and Liam both had their arms around my shoulders, so I was snuggled tightly between them. But, it was okay, they were almost just like my brothers. I was excited for us all to get to know eachother better.

Niall came out of the bathroom, smiled and winked at me and climbed onto his bed. That was my cue to follow.

I climbed up and he said, "Hey beautiful...."

"Hey handsome...." I said kissing him as we laid down to talk.

"What was that out there?" He asked as I closed the curtain.

"Are you jealous?" I giggled.

"What? No! You just looked really comfy..." He said.

"Really? I was just sitting there, and they put their arms around me on the couch, you do that all the time, everyone does." I said.

"I know, but I'm your boyfriend. I'm allowed to." He said, stroking my cheek.

"You're the one that was telling me I need to warm up to the guys." I said.

"Ok, ok, you're right, I'm sorry. Forget it." he said.

"I remember how you were when we were little, you were so silly." I said.

"I'm sorry we didn't stay best friends." he said out of the blue.

"We kind of stayed close friends. Any kind of long distance relationship is hard." I said.

He rolled over and snuggled into me and we soon fell asleep.