Chapter 58- Our Little Miracles

****CAUTION- THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!******** LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL!!!

*Niall's POV*

2 months had passed, and Lexi was at 8 months.

"Gosh. Do you get bigger overnight?" Zayn asked Lexi, stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Yes, yes I do." Lexi said, approaching the table.

"You'll understand when you get pregnant, Zayn." Danielle laughed.

"And you're about to make me puke." Lexi said, running to the nearest bathroom.

About 7 minutes later I said, "Be right back, I gotta go check on Lex." I said, running to the bathroom that she was in.

When I reached the bathroom, i'm pretty sure she was finished, as she was washing her face with water.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"I would of felt better if you would've helped." She smirked, returning to the table.

"I hate it when you have morning sickness." I said, as me and her sat down in our seats.

"Niall, how rude, she can't help it." Danielle said.

"No, I mean that I feel bad for her when is basically throwing herself into the toilet for an hour. I like helping her and getting what she needs. Like water and crackers." I said, smiling and receiving a kiss on the cheek from Lexi.

"Awww, that is so sweet. Louis, why don't you do that for me?" Eleanor asked, turning to Louis.

"Because you never get sick, and you're not pregnant." He replied with a laugh.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Because you....haven't.......told....me." Louis said slowly, then his eyes widened and he laughed at Eleanor.

"Surprise! I'm only 2 months." Eleanor beamed.

"Bloody god! No way, you're pregnant!" Louis said.

"Yes!" She replied, smiling as Louis kissed her happily.

Everyone was so excited.

"Is it baby making time around here, or what?" Harry asked.

"So, are you hiding anything from me? Got anything you want to tell me?" Liam asked Danielle.

"No, I'm good." She replied, kissing him. He smiled and kissed back, in love.

"Congrats El and Lou." I said.

Lexi and Danielle got up and went to Eleanor for a hug.

"Dang girl, you're getting really, really big." Eleanor said, kissing her niece and nephew.

"Congratulations, and so will you, later." Lexi said, smirking.

"Lex, I don't think that you can get any bigger." My Dad said, walking in and kissing her cheek.

"I thought that too, until it happened." She laughed.

"Where's Maura?" Lexi asked.

"She's in the shower." My Dad replied.

Lexi nodded her head and took a sip of her warm tea.

"So, what's so bad about my eating that made you so sick?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, it's not your fault, it happens to most pregnant women. I love pancakes, but for some reason, they made me sick. Don't feel bad, nothing is wrong with the way you eat." Lexi apologized.