Chapter 57- Pool Party

*Niall's POV*

I watched as Lexi took off her cover up.

Then, catching me out of my daze, Justin Bieber came up to me and said, "Well, she may be pregnant, but, damn, she's fit."

"Yeah, right?" I replied.

It took me a while to process what he said.

Well then......

I took off my shirt and walked over to Lexi.

"Going for a swim?" I asked, taking her hand.

She smiled and nodded.

"I think the babies with like it." She said, kissing me passionately.

"Yeah? The babies... we need to pick out names." I said, leading her to the edge of the pool.

*Selena Gomez's POV*

I watched as Niall took the steps down and into the pool, still holding Lexi's hand.

She was big for only six months pregnant.

Everyone but me climbed into the pool, swam and had a good time.

Niall carefully helped Lexi down the steps, and into his arms as they glided across the pool sweetly talking to eachother closely.

I finished my Dr. Pepper and jumped into the pool as well.

I visited with Harry and Liam and we talked for a while. I really liked Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, if anyone is reading this, this book is about to end! ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!! Let me know if you want a sequel!!!!!