Chapter 22- Boy Time

"Sorry, I had to go say goodbye to Niall." I said.

"Yeah, you two are inseparable." Liam said.

"Yeah, Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Well, you are supposed to be, so it's good." He replied.

"Ok." I said with a smile as we pulled up to Nandos.

After we ate, we got to know eachother.

"So, tell me how are things with Danielle?" I asked.

"Good, good, we are much better now that we know that we can't be separated. We definitely agreed to spend more time together, which won't be hard when we get married." He replied.

"Good." I said.

"How about you and Niall?" He asked.

"Good, he's so good to me. I feel good when I'm around him, like I feel safe in his strong arms. So, has he said anything about me that you wanna share?" I said.

"So, you brought me here to get the lowdown about gossip?" He asked with a smirk.

"It's not gossip, it's my love life and no. I just feel that there's something you guys are not telling me." I said.

"I promise, it's nothing serious, but if I told you, you'd probably beat Niall." He said.

"What?" I asked freaked out.

"Sorry, no can do. Secrets are secrets." He said.

"I bet it's not a real secret." I said.

"It sorta is. I mean, it's obvious to us, but probably not to you. It's kinda a secret because only us lads know. He told us." Liam said.

"But, the only way you would know is if he is showing it and you realize. I won't tell you, you can find out from someone else." He said.

"Oh Liam, you're so complicated! Come on, let's get out of here." I said.

When we arrived home, Niall was asleep in the bedroom on the couch. Man, was he cute when he was sleeping.

"Niall babe, sorry to wake you, but me and Liam are back from lunch. Go back to sleep." I said.

"Ok." He nodded his head and said in that sexy deep voice.

He got up and stretched as I hung my purse up. He walked up behind me as I was about to turn around. "Yes?" I asked.

"I just wanted a tight hug." He said while kissing my neck.

"Ok." I giggled, turning in his grip. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a strong kiss.

"Are you giving me a hickie or something?" I asked laughing.

"No, but I can." He replied.

"No thanks." I said.

"I missed you." He said.

"Yeah, you sure did when you're sleeping." I said smirking.

Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips against his and gave him a long kiss. When I pulled away, I grazed my hand against his back as I walked to my dresser.

I changed into some spandex and a tank top. "Hey, lets play spin the bottle!" I suggested jumping on the bed to join Niall.

"Now?" He asked.

"I guess." I replied.

"Ok." He replied laughing.

I got up and pressed the intercom button and said, "Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Taylor, and Eleanor all report to Niall's room please."

A couple minutes later, everyone was knocking on our door and Niall was yelling, "Come in!". We played a couple rounds of spin the bottle and after the game, everyone went back to their rooms. Me and Niall cuddled on the bed and watched movies.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter!