Chapter 37- The Interview

*Lexi's POV*

I heard some knocking on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Danielle, Eleanor, and Maura came through the door.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey, look at you, sexy." Danielle smirked.

"Niall is gonna wish he was here to see you." Eleanor winked.

"You look really good, Lex." Maura said.

"Thank you." I said after hugging her.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah." They replied.

"Ok, we should go." I replied with a smile.

I grabbed my things and followed everyone out of my room.

Once we said goodbye to Niall's parents and were in the car, I said, "You guys look really good."

Danielle was wearing some makeup, jewelry, white crochet lace ankle strap court heels with a black and white flocked heart dress.

Eleanor was wearing jewelry, makeup, a navy blue tank top with a chiffon bow, with some white denim stretch shorts and Gucci black Jacqueline studded mid heel tall boots.

"Thanks Lexi." They said.

"Your welcome." I replied with a smile.

"I like your outfit, especially your leather pants." Eleanor said.

"Yeah, those so to die for." Danielle said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Cool, I think I'll have to get me some." Danielle said.

"Yeah, me too." Eleanor said.

"You guys are too funny." I smiled.

Danielle directed me where to go and we were there within 10 minutes. When we pulled up, there were tons of screaming fans, and security ready to escort us. We stepped out of the car and security held on to our arms and lead us inside.

Fans were screaming things like, "Breakup with them!" And "You're a slut!" And "You're doing this for money and fame!" Some of them were good things like, "Your so beautiful!" And "You're amazing!" And "Autograph me!"

We got inside and we had 10 minutes before we had to go on stage. We all shared one dressing room by request. We set our stuff down and some stylists checked our hair and makeup for us.

"2 minutes girls." Someone said, peeping through the door.

"We should go." Eleanor said.

As we were walking on stage, smiling and waving, we heard the interviewer lady say, "Everyone welcome the girls of One Direction!" Apparently, that's what they call us.

"Everyone welcome Danielle Payne, Eleanor Tomlinson, and Lexi Horan." The lady said.

"How are you guys? I'm Alicia." Alicia said shaking our hands.

"We're good thank you." Danielle said.

"So, first question...." Alicia started.

"What's it like being a the wives of One direction?" She asked.

"It's awesome. Getting to see them so happy with their success and being a top supporter." Danielle said.

"Yes, definitely." Eleanor said.

"What about you Lexi?" Alicia asked.

"Well, it's definitely harder being married than it was dating. They aren't away as much as you think sometimes. We do get a lot of time with them, it really just depends on what they are working on at the moment." I smiled.

"Oh, well, tell us about tour." Alicia asked.

"Tour, can be hard, especially if you're not with them." Eleanor said.

"But you have other things to keep you occupied." Danielle said.

"Like?" Alicia asked with a smirk on her face.

"School, your own career, and things that management tells you to attend." Danielle smiled.

"Do you ever get to go with them on tour?" One of the fans asked.

"Yes, um, by the boys request." I smiled.

"Tell us how that works?" Alicia asked.

"Um, usually the boys can tell if we want to go with them. But they normally ask anyway." Danielle laughed.

"If we do go, we go straight with the boys, or we join on with them somewhere if we are too busy when they start." Eleanor said.

"What is it like being on tour?" Another fan asked.

"Well, it's definitely very fun. If you aren't with the boys, you can stay behind, or go out. The best part is just being with them and having fun. I personally love road trips, and the bus. You're with them backstage at concerts and interviews." I replied.

"What is paparazzi like?" Alicia asked.

"They are unpredictable. We try to just ignore them. It really just depends on who knows what we are doing." Danielle said.

"Yeah, um, sometimes they'll tweet something, and when we get there, it will be flooded with paparazzi and fans." Eleanor smiled and laughed.

"Tell us your thoughts on hate..." Alicia hesitated.

"Well, we don't understand it. We ignore it. So far, it hasn't gotten that far in any of us, and that's good. Hate is definitely a form of bullying." Danielle said.

"I guess that the fans just have a hard time coping with the thought of their celebrity idol having someone else they love. Don't get me wrong, the boys love their fans. It's just that they think that we are doing this for fame and money." I spoke proudly.

"We all make our own money and that's a good thing." Eleanor said.

"We don't need the boys for fame, we are fine just the way we are, whether we worked our butts off for our career or whatever." Danielle said.

"Yeah, we all fell in love with our husbands, no matter how we met or how it turned out." I smiled.