Chapter 48- She's Pregnant!

*Niall's POV*

I woke up wrapped in sheets. I looked to my left and saw an empty spot. Where was she?

I got up, stripped of my pajamas, and put some real clothes on. I walked over to the closed bathroom door and knocked.

"Lexi?" I asked.

She opened the door with a big smile.

"I'm pregnant." She said happily. I knew she was crazy excited.

"No way." I said. This was unbelievable.

"Yes!" She said.

I wrapped her in my arms and spun her around.

"That's fantastic!" I said.

She nodded and smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, this is great." I smiled.

"Let's go tell." She suggested.

"Ok." I said.

After showering and getting dressed, we walked down the stairs happily, with smiles on our faces.

"Why so happy?" Her Dad asked.

"I'm pregnant." Lexi said excitedly.

Her Mum and cousin squealed and squished us with hugs. Her Dad congratulated us and was also very happy.

We talked about it for a while, ate breakfast and then her Mum asked, "Will you stay with us until the baby's born?" I could see the plead in her eyes.

"Mom, I don't know. I mean, that's eight, possibly nine months. And I'm pretty sure that Niall has stuff to do, and he's very busy right now. And we have people back in London to tell, including his family. We can't really tell them over the phone. Everyone but you guys would miss out on the pregnancy. I have my OBGYN back in London. And, I have my new job I start next week." Lexi explained.

"I'm really sorry Mom. I wish we could stay." Lexi said.

"It's fine. I know, I know, you're both busy. Please don't worry about it, it was just an idea." Her Mom said with a smile.

Lexi began playing with her little sister and we all decided to just go see a movie.

But before, we had to tell everyone else back home.

They all flipped. Especially my parents. Everybody already knew that we were trying for one.

----------------

We had spent a good month at her parents house, and now we were almost back home.

"That was the longest trip I've been on since the tour you took me on when we were dating." Lexi sighed.

"I know, but it was fun." I smiled and kissed her hand that was gently placed in mine.

She smiled and the car stopped.