Chapter 30- Back To Normal

Danielle and Eleanor took me to bed that night.

"Thanks guys, but I think I'll watch some tv for a while." I said.

"Ok, Lexi, we are really sorry." Danielle said.

"It's ok, it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault." I said.

"What was his name?" Eleanor asked.

"Me and Niall decided Grayson Thomas for a boy." I said.

"That's so cute." They said.

I smiled as they hugged me.

"Goodnight." They said walking out.

"Night." I said, sitting on the couch to watch a few of my favorite tv shows.

*Niall's POV*

I came into our bedroom and shut the door. I noticed Lexi was on the couch, asleep.

I changed into my pajamas, moved Lexi to the bed, and turned off the tv.

I kissed her cheek and went to sleep.

--------------

*Lexi's POV*

I got out of bed and took a shower, dressed in some blue jean shorts, and a strapless floral top (sorta like a tube top kinda thing), then headed downstairs.

"Morning." Harry said as I sat at the bar with him.

"Morning." I said.

"Where's Niall?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "He is still in bed."

"I got something for you." Niall said, coming up behind me and handing me a white box with a blue ribbon.

"Ok." I said, opening it.

"A gravestone?" I asked.

"No, it's a momentous plaque. See, it's marble rock." He replied.

"I love it. Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Grayson Thomas Horan, 2013-2013." I said, reading it.

"Yes." Niall said.

"I like it." Harry said.

"Me too." Me and Niall said at the same time.

Niall sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"How did you get this? I had a dog that died once and we got one of these for him, and it took a week to get it made and 2 weeks for them to ship it." I asked.

"Love, we are international superstars, we can get anything we want with a snap of a finger." Harry said.

I looked at Niall and he nodded.

------------- *Niall's POV*

"I'm getting worried." I told the lads.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Because I think that Lexi thinks its my fault that she had a miscarriage." I said.

"Why would either of you think that?" Liam asked.

"Because, she has been keeping her distance from me lately, we rarely kiss or even touch anymore." I said.

"That's weird." Louis said

"I know, we barely even sleep together or do much of anything anymore." I said.

"Imagine how she feels, she sleeps alone, because her husband sleeps on the couch." Eleanor said walking in and sitting on louis's lap.

"Eavesdrop much?" I asked.

She stuck her tongue out at me and said, "Be sweet to her." She winked.

"Really, your first little fight. You guys have been married for a couple months, you just need to go talk to her." Harry said.

"You're right." I said getting up to go find her.

-------------

I found her in the nursery putting the marble rock plaque on the dresser.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked placing a hand on her back gently.

"Yeah." She said sitting in the rocking chair.

"I wanna talk about us." I said sitting on the footstool to the rocking chair.

"Ok." She said.

"I feel like you think the miscarriage is my fault." I said.

"What? No! Niall, why would you say that?"

"Because, we don't do much of anything together anymore." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"We never kiss, or touch." I replied.

"Because, you never try lately, and that makes me think that I shouldn't and that you don't want me to." She said.

"I didn't really stop trying, I just limit it a lot; because after you had that miscarriage, you wouldn't let me touch you." I said.

"I'm sorry about that, I just felt so alone. I knew that you and everyone else were here for me, I just felt like death or something." She said placing a hand on my cheek.

"I know, believe it or not, it was really hard for me too." I said as I placed my hand on hers that was resting on my cheek and we smiled at eachother.

"Then, you started sleeping on the couch." She laughed.

"Yes, because when we did sleep together, we would face opposite directions and not talk to or look at eachother." I said

"Well, we can make up for all of that." She winked and kissed me strongly.

I kissed her back and we hugged.

"Why don't we get you out of this room, I feel like you've locked yourself in here." I said taking her hand and intertwining our fingers and leading her to the game room where everyone was.

"And they're back in love." Harry said as we walked in and kissed.

I was so happy that things were back the way they were and that Lexi was happy, I know I was.