Chapter 38- Movie Premiere Drama

"Lets's give it up for the wives of One Direction!" Alicia yelled and cheered and everyone did the same.

We smiled, waved, and exited off of the stage. We all got dressed into our premiere outfits and the artists fixed our hair and makeup the way we requested it.

We had one of the security guards take my car back home so we could ride in the limo.

"So Eleanor, why are we even going to this movie premiere? Who is it for?" I asked.

"Well, they are having multiple movie premieres for the boys because some people didn't get to make it last time, and we are invited or more like forced to come." Eleanor replied.

"Oh, ok." I replied.

The security/body guards escorted us outside when we were done. Paparazzi cameras were flashing and fans were screaming, the usual.

"Man, they really suffocate us." Eleanor said.

"Who? The fans?" I asked.

"Yeah, and Paparazzi." She sighed.

"Do you hate them?" Danielle asked.

"No, of course not! I just wish we could have some privacy sometimes." Eleanor replied.

-------------------

We stepped out of the Limo, smiling. cameras flashed as we walked inside.

"Hey guys." Justin Bieber said walking up to us and resting his hand gently on my arm.

"Hey." We replied.

Justin pulled me aside and said, "Hey beautiful."

"Hi. listen, that's very flattering, but I-" I said being cut off by Justin.

"Sshh. You don't have to say anything, just hang with me tonight. I'll give you a good time. Want a drink?" He asked.

"Uhhmmm, sure." I said awkwardly, not trying to be rude or make a scene.

"Lets go." He said grabbing my hand.

"Oh ok." I said, quickly separating our hands.

We went up to the bar and Justin got me a glass of wine.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Um, the girls brought me, and I'm married to a member." I replied.

"Are you meeting anyone?" He asked.

"No, but my husband is Niall Horan." I said. I mentally smiled at the thought of him. I didn't want Justin to see and think I was smiling at him.

"Yeah, well. I know your his girl. But tonight you are mine." He smirked.

"Aren't you with Selena?" I asked.

"It's complicated." He said.

"Ok, that's good to know." I said, pulling away from his grip.

"Well, it was nice seeing you tonight, but I have to go. My friends are gesturing for me to come over to them." I smiled.

"Where do you think you are going?" He snapped.

"Away from you, you Bast***!" I said before giving him a hard slap.

Luckily we were sorta in a corner and it wasn't really noticeable.

"What was that about?" Danielle asked.

"You saw that?" I shrieked.

She nodded.

I looked at Eleanor and her eyes were as big as tire swings.

"He was hitting on me and wanted something from me tonight, if you know what I mean. He was basically almost cheating on Selena, and I sure as hell wasn't going to on Niall." I said.

"Oh my gosh! We should go...." Eleanor said.

"We just got here." Danielle said.

"Fine, we'll stay for a little longer. Lexi, steer clear of Justin." Eleanor said.

"Ok. I'll just stay with you guys." I said.

They nodded and we went off to the red carpet to answer questions.