Chapter 36- Getting Ready

"That was sweet." Eleanor said.

"So sweet." Danielle smiled.

Liam and Louis blew kisses to their girlfriends and the girls walked out and the boys walked off the screen.

"Thank you. Niall, I loved it! That was really sweet." I smiled.

"Are you crying?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Good, because this whole thing was videotaped." He laughed.

"What?! I cried and now everyone is gonna see!!!" I moaned.

"It's fine. I promise." He smiled.

"Listen, I have to go, ok. I will talk to you tomorrow and don't forget I love you, so much." Niall smiled.

"I love you with all of my heart, too." I laughed. I blew him a kiss and he caught it and we ended the call.

That was so sweet and I loved it. I love him with all I have.

I opened up twitter and I watched the video.

"Awwweeeee....." I said placing a hand on my cheek as I finished the video.

"That was so sweet." I said walking downstairs and joining the girls on the couch. I reached over and grabbed some grapes out of Eleanor's bowl.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" I asked Eleanor.

"Umm, we are going to an interview and a movie premiere." Eleanor said.

"Awesome." I said as Danielle smiled and winked at me.

"We will wear something nice to the interview, then we will change for the premiere." Eleanor said.

"Ok, should we start getting ready?" I asked.

"Yes." Eleanor said.

I ran up the stairs and picked out my outfit.

I picked out some leather pants and a regular black tank top. I also decided on a bright red layered tank top to go over that. I also picked out some red suede heels.

For the movie premiere, I picked out a white and gold one shoulder sequined gown with some golden heels.

I plugged up my phone, grabbed my clothes, and slipped into the bathroom.

I slipped on the clothes and fixed my hair in loose curls.

I slipped my movie premiere outfit into a bag and started on my makeup.

For my makeup, I went with concealer, foundation, powder and a glittery eyeshadow, black eyeliner on top and bottom. I also put on a dark undertone under my bottom eyeliner to make my eyes pop.

I glided on my mascara and grabbed my clutch that matches my premiere outfit and put it in my bag.

For the premiere, I wanted my hair up in a messy bun with a few pieces hanging around the sides.
--------------------

Sorry, this is sorta a short filler chapter :(