Chapter 60- Dearest Mother Part 2

*Grayson Thomas & Gabriel Andrews' POV*

To our dearest mother, Lexi Horan.

Come follow the double rainbow, Mama, they will bring you to us.

You should ave known we'd never leave you Mama, without something beautiful to see.

As Mama followed those double rainbows to our sister and us, she tried to push back the tears. She was lifeless, swolled and bruised. She was empty, tired and heartbroken, lost, angry, and confused.

As she drove through those double rainbows, she tried to push back the tears. While her mind searched through her memories, her heart thought of the years, from our tiny newborn faces, to your grown up worries and fears she never got to know.

She thought:
Why was God being so cruel?
Why was God being so unkind?
She knew in her heart those answers she desperately needed to find.

Please don't be angry with God Mama, you see he took me by the hand. He never let me feel pain or suffer, he never even let me land.

The only thing that comforted her was the lightning and the thunder, and those beautiful double rainbows we always seemed to stay right under. Something inside told her, with every crack of the thunder, this had to be a message from her three children up in the sky, her loves, her little wonders.

Yeah it was us who sent the rainbows Mama, so that all of you could see, just how beautiful it is in heaven, with God, and that we were happy and our souls were free.

Now every time you see rainbows Mama, you will always be close to us. We're waiting for those who loved us Mama, so that we can always be happy in heaven with God, for all eternity.

Love,

Grayson & Gabriel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go check out my new book, Celebrity Imagines! If you want to request one, just message me or comment telling me your name, what celebrity you want, and what you want it to be about.

There will (sadly) not be a sequel.....until further notice. I apologize.