Chapter 40- Ideas

*Niall's POV*

We were so happy to be back together with the girls, even though it was just two weeks.

"Good morning." I smiled to Lexi.

"Good morning." She replied.

I got up and opened the curtains to reveal something VERY unexpected. It was snowing. In February.

Lexi climbed out of bed and walked to her dresser and then her closet.

"Dress warm, were having a snowball fight." I said excitedly.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"It's snowing!" I said with a grin.

"Really?" She asked, running over to the window I was standing by.

Her eyes were full of energy and excitement. She looked out and squealed really loudly.

"Geez." I complained, covering my ears.

She literally attacked me with a tight hug. She quickly grabbed the clothes she laid on the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs to tell the others.

"Hey guys, It's snowing!" I yelled.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, snowball fight! Everyone has an hour to get ready!" I yelled and ran back up to my room.

Lexi was out of the shower a few minutes later. I grabbed my things to shower and entered the bathroom.

"Hello." She said with a laugh.

"Hi. I'm gonna shower now." I said.

"Ok." She replied.

I kissed her lips and she pulled out her blow dryer and plugged it in. "I love you." She said with a big smile.

"I love you too." I smiled.

I got undressed as she got dressed and began to blow dry her beautiful hair.

-------------

When I got out of the shower, I was checking Lexi out, and she noticed and smirked.

She was dressed in some Miss Me Jeans, and cream-colored, studded sweater and some beige UGG boots.

I did the "hot" whistle, you know, the 'whoo whoo' whistle.

She turned around and smirked at me, along with rolling her eyes as she turned back around.

We finished getting ready and headed downstairs.

"Lexi! I love your jacket!" Danielle gushed.

"I love your beanie! That's cute!" Eleanor commented.

"Thanks guys, you guys look so cute!" Lexi said.

I looked at Lexi's jacket and beanie. A turquoise North Face jacket, and a turquoise beanie. She looked good. Those jeans fit her well, I say so myself.

"Are we ready?" Louis asked.

"I guess so." Harry said.

I went up to Lexi and we locked hands and smiled at each other.

"When are you going to start teaching?" I asked.

"In a couple weeks." She replied calmly.

"Are you ok? Are you tired?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine." She said.

"Ok. You just seem really mellow..." I said.

"No, I'm fine. Just great. Couldn't be better." She said.