Chapter 20- No kisses

"Come on!" Niall said, laughing.

"Nope." I simply stated.

"Ok, suit yourself." He replied.

"Ok, I will, and I'll enjoy it." I said, smiling at him.

"Niall. Can we just go now?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, of course." He chuckled.

I grabbed my purse and we walked downstairs holding hands. Once we were outside, Niall opened the car door for me and I gladly climbed in and buckled up, as did he.

We revved up the car and started driving to the restaurant that we were meeting everybody at. We talked about our wedding the rest of the way. When we pulled up, Niall got out and opened my door me.

Before we walked up to the sidewalk of the place, Niall looked at me and wrapped his arms around me, and I did the same to him. "I love you so much more than you could imagine." He said.

"Yeah, well, I'm ecstatic to be marrying you because I love you so much more than YOU can imagine." I replied.

He kissed my forehead and we said 'I love you' to each other. Suddenly there was a banging on the window, and we looked over and it was Liam inside, motioning us to come in.

So we went inside and got seated and ordered our drinks and food. "Well, Danielle and I broke up." Liam said.

"Why?" Niall and everybody asked.

"She complained that she didn't see me enough." He replied.

"We're sorry, mate." Harry said as we all nodded in agreement.

"Why were you banging on the window at us?" I asked.

"Because! Y'all wouldn't hurry up being all lovey-dovey out there!" Liam said.

"Oh, you're just jealous!" I said.

"Ooohhh!!!" "Burn!" Me and Eleanor said.

"Oh shut up!" Liam yelled.

"Hey mate! Chill!" Louis snapped defending us.

"Whatever." Liam replied frustratedly.

Niall leaned closer into me and whispered, "I like this feisty side of you, why doesn't it come out more?"

"Shutup!" I whispered, slapping his arm as he chuckled.

I pulled Liam over to the side of the table and said, "Let's go for a walk."

"Okay." He said, I knew he was irritated.

"Listen, I'm really sorry that we joked about your breakup." I said as we sat down in the chairs beside the restaurant's entryway.

"It's ok, I was just really snappy to all of you, and I apologize for that." He replied.

"It's really not a funny situation, and it's sad that y'all aren't together anymore. I guarantee that Eleanor is as sorry as I am, so please forgive Eleanor and I......" I said nicely.

"I will." He replied with a hug.

When we returned to the table, Liam went over and kissed Eleanor on the cheek and said, "I'm sorry, I forgive you." And did the same to me.

"What was that all about?" Niall asked me.

"Forgiveness." I simply stated.

"You're so sweet, can I have a kiss?" He asked me.

"No." I said, taking a drink and listening in on Louis and Zayn's conversation.

"Please?" He asked again.

"No!" I said again.

"Pretty please?" He asked.

I was getting irritated with his pleads so I just ignored him.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top!" He said.

"Niall! No!" I said.

"Lexi! Please!" Niall said, being interrupted by Zayn, "What's going on?"

"Niall was taking a shower, and I was putting on my makeup and he told me to pass the towel to him while I was putting mascara on, and he made me poke myself in the eye, so his punishment is nothing from me." I said laughing at Niall as he made a pouty face.

"That's a little harsh don't you think love?" Zayn said.

"No, not for him. It hurt." I replied while everyone laughed.

"Yes, but that's not fair." Niall said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you look so good." He said.

"Yes, love you do look pretty good." Harry said.

Niall kissed my hand and our food was brought in.

"Well, Niall, it's ok, she's just saving it all for later." Louis chuckled while Eleanor gave him a 'what did you just say' Look.

I kicked him in the shin and said, "Louis! You better shut it!" I yelled at him and then texted Eleanor to come to the bathroom with me real quick.

"Is that true?" Niall said excitedly.

"Dont get your hopes up!" I kissed him, and I held it there for a second. Zayn was right, that was a little harsh. "There? Are you happy?" I asked.

"Yes, but you didn't answer my question." Niall said, smiling. I got up as Eleanor followed. When we got to the bathroom, I told Eleanor, "Will you be one of my maid of honors? Danielle will be one too....."

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" She replied super excitedly. "Ok, sounds good." I said hugging her. "So is that all true?" She asked.

"What?" I asked. "The no kisses part." She said. "Yes, it's true." I replied, before we hugged again and returned to the table.

When we all finished eating, talking, and laughing 1 hour later, we got pounded with paparazzi.

All of us couples held hands, and the rest followed us to the limos. When we were still pounded with cameras, and getting into our cars, Niall kissed me sweetly, and held it for the paparazzi to flash their cameras.

"What was that? Out of all the tv shows I've watched, you aren't supposed to do anything but get the heck out of there....." I asked confused.

"I know that was risky, but we are the couple that they have nothing of." He said.

"Ok, whatever." I replied laughing.

When we arrived home, we went straight to bed.