Chapter 42- Embarrasing

*Lexi's POV*

Harry and I found everyone and won the game.

"My arm hurts!" Zayn complained.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because Lexi threw a snowball me and knocked me down." He said.

"Really? She knocked you down?" Niall asked.

"Yes." Zayn replied.

Niall walked over to me where I was talking to the girls and Louis and asked, "Where'd you get that arm?"

"Softball." I replied.

"Wow, ok." He said while walking back to Zayn, Harry, and Liam.

"That was random." I mumbled.

-----------------

"Don't play hard to get with me...." Niall whispered, getting inches closer to me.

"Yeah? And what's gonna happen when I do?" I asked, flipping us around so that now, his back was against the wall.

"You'll just have to wait and see..." He mumbled.

"Oh, will I?" I asked, brushing my lips against his.

"Yeah. What are you gonna do then?" He asked.

"First..." I said, bringing my index finger up to his lips.

"You'll get kissed there." I said.

"Then what?" He asked with a smirk playing on his face.

"Then, close your eyes..." I said bringing my mouth up to his ear. He closed his eyes.

"I'll walk away." I said mysteriously, walking away. Oh gosh, I knew he was so checking me out.... But I didn't care.

I just played him.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch like normal, along with everyone else.

Harry and Louis were laughing so hard, there laughter boxes will explode anytime now. (I know, so cheesy!!!!)

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked nervously messing with my face.

"No, you butt dialed us walla-go. We heard everything." Liam laughed.

My mouth dropped open so wide. I got up and murmured, "Oh my gosh! That's so embarrassing...."

I blushed and said, "I-I'm gonna go to Starbucks."

*************

I pulled into Starbucks and got out of my car. Just as I was about to open the door, someone grabbed my wrist. I looked to my left and found Danielle and Eleanor pulling me aside.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What's your problem?" Danielle asked sweetly.

"That was really embarrassing." I replied.

"Let's talk about it." She said.

"Ok, let's do." I said.

We all made our way inside and ordered our drinks and got seated at a table.

"What's up chicka?" Eleanor asked.

"You guys heard everything!" I said.

"It wasn't that funny. I just laughed when Niall said, "Don't play hard to get with me' that was funny." Danielle said.

"I liked when you said, 'I'll walk away' and you did and came downstairs. It was pretty hilarious to hear that." Eleanor gushed.

"I swear! Nothing happened before that! You have to believe me! Oh man, I bet the boys think we did something now!!!" I said before laying me head in my hands.

"We believe you. We know y'all were just playing." Danielle said.

"I just can't believe I butt-dialed you guys...." I said.

"Let's go shopping for your trip." Eleanor suggested.

"Good idea El, come on, let's go Lex." Danielle said as she grabbed her drink and stuff.

"I'll just leave my car here and we can go in your car..." Danielle said.

"Ok." I said as we got into my car.