Chapter 29- Remove Your Hand

*Lexi's POV*

I turned around and rubbed my eyes.

I put the phone on the coffee table and went back upstairs.

I changed into some shorts and a tank top and trailed back downstairs.

"So, how are you feeling, love?" Louis asked as I sat down in between Niall and his Mom.

I didn't even bother to answer.

Niall placed a hand on my stomach and started rubbing it.

"Please remove your hand, Niall. There's nothing there anymore, no reason to cherish it." I said, wiping my tears again.

Maura started rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

"It's just not fair. My doctor said the baby wasn't strong enough and sometimes it just dies." I cried and complained.

"I know, honey. I know." Maura replied.

I turned and snuggled as close to Niall as I could. He pulled me onto his lap and I just let the tears fall freely as he held me and kissed my forehead.

"It is the best feeling knowing that there is this living, breathing, precious, miracle inside you. That is depending on you, and will for a while. Then, all of a sudden, you lose it forever, it's gone. Now, I'll never hold my precious baby boy." I sobbed on Niall.

Niall's arms around me were making me feel better, I love him.