[20] ✽ Bondings ✽

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Stay Gold ●

"Hello?" You asked up softly.

"YUNA OH MY GOSH YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW COOL THIS ROOM IS-"

You chuckled loudly cutting Sora halfway from her amazed trance. There was a bit of shuffling on the other side of phone before Sora continued,

"Why are you laughing at me Yuna?"

You swear you could imagine Sora pouting over the phone as you shifted your weight on the other leg.

"Nothing. It sounds like you are having fun though?" You chirped, hoping to escape her uncensored wrath.

"Right! Like I said, this place is so cool and literally the luxurious vibe is almost nerve-wrecking me."

You furrowed your eyebrows as Sora's voice sounder more nervous this time, completely opposite to what you heard a few minutes back.

"Are you okay?"

"O-Of course. Never been better!"

That was it again.

Sora was lying to you and you could almost see her once broken mirage infront of you. You shook your head slightly to remove the imagination.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure Yuna. Why are you asking me twice in a row?" Sora asked as she sighed gently.

"I had a weird feeling you were not okay thats why." You admitted, still worried.

Sora shuffled once again and soon erupted in a loud awkward laugh which sounded really forced.

"Don't worry because I am good and happy here."

"If you say so.."

There remained an unfulfilled silence between the two of you, neither one attempting to speak as if it deemed dangerous.

This was really a difficult and tensioned call among the two of you as the air filled with heavy breaths and heartbeats wickedly fast. It seemed as if both of you harboured more secrets and the distance in between you two were growing more instead of being lesser.

"Hey you there?" Sora's voice brought you back to reality.

"Yeah."

Then again, both of you fell silent but Sora quickly spoke up again, sounding almost too impatient and eager to end the awkward conversation with you.

"Great. I guess I should go to bed since its getting late here."

"Oh sure. Good night Sora."

"Good night Yuna."

Sora quickly ended the call and you sighed still looking at the screen contact of your best friend. You missed her alot even though you just called her since it had been 3 days she was not in Seoul.

Why are you hiding things from me again?

You asked Sora inwardly, feeling a pang of disappointment clash in your chest. Before you realised, small tears were already falling from your eyes as you tightened hold of the phone in your hands.

As you silently cried and wished that this obnoxious feeling was just silly, you could only ask for one thing that the previous chapters of your past life would not repeat itself like history again.