[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Spine Breaker ●

"Let's get the tickets and involve ourselves in different activities!"

You exclaimed excitedly, leading the two males behind you like a proud mother towards the ticket counter which was more like a tent house, placed outside the venue of the carnival.

Fishing out your purse, you asked for the 'all-purpose' tickets for three people which allowed a person to explore through every place of the celebration without any blockage and though it was more costly than you imagined it, you still paid for it because you wanted to treat the guys today.

"Miss Yuna let me-"

"Done. Here, take your ticket each."

Before Seokjin could finish his request, you thrust a tiny sheet of pink paper into his hand then another one to your boss who was silently standing there without saying anything.

Unexpectedly your eyes lingered on him for longer than usual, wondering if he liked the place or was it his first time or how he felt about this plan of yours. Out of the blue, all your excitement vanished and your main priority became your boss, to let Jungkook enjoy the carnival since it's not easy to bring him to such places.

"So we use this small paper to get through anything?"

Jin asked and you nodded, looking down at your piece of the ticket. Why was it so small? It seemed like the people purposefully made the ticket size small to let people easily lose it and buy another one for their profit.

"Remember not to lose it or you'll be kicked out."

You joked and almost snorted when both their eyes widened in fear and shock. It was always amusing to see them react to newer things they never get to observe about.

"Our first destination is-"

"Why don't we look around and decide? There are so many things I still don't understand."

"Ah," you had not considered that, "right. We can check out the stalls."

Seokjin and Jungkook caught up with you, both walking beside you and you almost pointed out how all your feet were walking in sync. Left then right then left. The strides you took were short and you wondered if it looked like a scene in a dramatic movie.

Noises began to grow louder in your ears and you eyed the large area which was filled with several humans flocking the area as the three of you entered the main venue of the carnival. Sounds of shopkeepers shouting, kids laughing with their parents and giggles of people who were trying different games, cries of failure all made up the noise level.

"What's that?"

Something tugged your shirt and you checked to see your boss holding a part of your sleeve fabric, other hand pointing in a direction with curiosity. He represented a small kid entering the carnival for the first time and you almost cooed at him.

But it would be weird to do that to an adult especially your boss with whom things were not so smooth. So you cleared your throat, looking at where he was pointing.

"That? It's a stall where you shoot darts at the balloons and if you burst a marked balloon, a prize is given."

"Looks interesting," Seokjin interjected, "but all the balloons look the same. How do you which is marked?"