[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Fake Love ●

"Seokjin?"

Your voice was full of disbelief.

"Its me. Hi, I guess?"

He awkwardly raised a hand and waved but you stared at him, wondering how to react. Then you do the most unexpected thing. You shut the door on his face.

"Uh, Yuna?"

You hear him uneasily call your name but you ignore it, still gaping at the fact that Kim Seokjin was standing at your door and you just slammed the door on him. Your mother appears from behind and slaps your shoulder.

"How can you slam the door on a guest?"

You stand there, blinking in shock as your mother opens the door and apologizes to Seokjin who laughs with hesitance. She urges him to the couch as he passes you a glance while your mother goes off to prepare something for him.

Then you snap back to reality.

"Your house is really nice," Seokjin clears his throat but you only head over his direction and glare at him.

"Get up, this filthy place is never enough for rich people as you. I don't have enough status to satisfy your wants."

His eyes widen and he stand up, almost uncomfortable. It was shocking even to you because you were never rude to anyone like this, except for some worse situations.

"Yuna I know you are hurt-"

"Hurt? I am messed up Seokjin, you think just appearing like this would make me melt in happiness?"

You snarl and cross your arms. Seokjin plasters an expression of sadness but you make yourself clear not to fall for his innocent face because he too hurted you way many times, screwed over and over when you gave them chances to tell the truth and clear up everything.

It was too late now.

Moreover your feelings were still upside down and you were more than upset after hearing the reminder that Jungkook was getting married to Eunji. Jungkook- stop. Stop thinking about hin Yuna.

"Yuna! Stop being so rude to our guest."

Your mom walks over with a glass of orange juice and passes it to Seokjin.

"But mom-"

"I know that he hurt you but he has come to our house as a guest. How can you be so mannerless like that?"

You rolled your eyes.

Previously your mom was being extremely supportive of you and now she was behaving like a strict mother. Because she worshipped any guests inside the house like Gods, especially to either Seokjin or Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Your throat tightened at the remembrance of your ex-boss. He was taking over your head now. Literally.