[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Dimple ●

"This place still gives me horrible vibes." You commented as you stared at the huge building in front of you.

The Jeon company, a place where you used to work dedicatedly once upon a time, was like your hated most place now because of the harshness you had to endure in it.

Well, let's not keep the boys waiting.

You began walking inside the building, security officers about to stop you when they realised who you were. With an inaudible sigh, you opened your mouth to speak when one of the guards smiled at you and bowed like he used to whenever you came to the office.

"Good morning miss, its been long."

You smiled, a bit happy to see him remembering you though you worked only for hardly three months in this company.

"Looks like it, I hope you have been well."

He nodded and you directed your head towards the building, trying to tell him that you needed to go inside. With a bow, he let you in.

You smiled at him once more before walking in, immediately feeling some eyes upon yourself. Employees walking around gave you glances, some shocked and some confused.

You didn't care about their thoughts but felt slightly irritated how they stared at you like you did a horrible crime. None of them welcomed you or even passed a smile at you like expected.

Fake and stupid people.

"Miss Y-Yuna?"

Hearing a female voice, you turned your attention to see a lady standing beside you with wide eyes and an open mouth.

You passed her a casual smile.

"How have you been Yunmi?"

"I-I have been well...but how are you here- I mean why?"

You sighed, loud enough for the people around you to hear as well. They were trying to listen to your conversation while acting busy but you knew them well.

"After a long time I came here and you are upset instead of welcoming me? You could have just faked a smile or ignored me then."

You said confidently, making sure everyone around heard it. Sunmi still looked surprised and soon enough, her face became flushed with guilt when she realised your words.

Giving an unimpressed look to everyone, you made your way towards the elevator and entered it, glad to see that it was empty.

Ding.

Gulping the unsure feeling inside, you tried to confidently stride to the cabinet room where you used to work before. The hallway looked the same boring, all yellow plain.

And without any realisation you were already standing in front of the metal door, separating you from the people you least want to meet.