° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Don't leave me ●

He casually climbed the last flight of stairs without losing his breath or feeling any pain in his chest. Usually, he would be panting while running through the long and multiple flight of stairs to reach on time.

But today was different. He knew he was not late and found no trouble like he used to face in the past. He reached his spot in time, a slight smile on his face as he remembered it.

His favorite spot.

He was lucky to always find it empty and eventually started coming here everyday, making this particular place his favorite spot. He continued to smile as he looked at the sky. It was time for the sun to set, to change the blue sky into red right now.

The cold wind blew softly against his face as he stood in the balcony of one of the highest tower in Seoul. He was staring at the view in front of him. It was amazing.

Every time he came here but this view never stopped to amaze him. There lay the whole city of Seoul in front of him, huge and tall buildings capturing the sky. Lights flickered from each building, shinning in the mild dark like a hope was rising among them.

He gripped both the sides of his brown jacket as he felt cold. He pulled them closer to his chest and zipped it up, cutting the outside air from entering inside.

The sun had settled down slowly and now the darkness was rising up, indicating the time for night to come. Dark pink and messy clouds washed the sky and over the whole city making it more spectacular.