[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Stay ●

"And now, we will commence the wedding ceremony. Shall we all stand up to receive the bride?"

You took in a breath, hearing people shuffle behind the curtains. It was time for the bridal march and Sora was already in front of you with her father, their arms linked.

She looked extremely nervous and you stepped up before rubbing her back to offer some comfort. She nodded silently before the curtains hiding the three of you were raised.

A beautiful piano melody was being played and Sora began to walk on the carpet laid on the grasses. You began to follow her carefully, holding her wedding veil with arms spread.

People were whispering how beautiful Sora looked, some wishing her congratulations and you could also feel the eyes of everyone on your back. You held a warm smile, eyes fixed on Sora's veil and dress.

You glanced up to see some of your old classmates and friends smiling at you. Among them was your boss who kept his eyes fixed on you and you remember the moment the two of you had spent a few minutes back.

Ugh, I probably look like a tomato.

Your cheeks were flushed and you almost stumbled when you saw Jungkook laughing at your reaction. You diverted your attention to see your mom giving you and Sora proud looks with small tears.

"May everyone be seated."

Sora and her father stopped walking, everyone shuffling to sit down as you arranged Sora's veil and dress before stepping down to sit beside your mother on the first bench. Yoongi was already standing in front of the altar, dressed exquisitely in a black suit that enhanced his pale complexion. He looked quite different than usual.

Sora's father handed his daughter's hand over to Yoongi who was standing still beside the temporary alter. He respectfully took Sora's hand with a bow and you watched Mr Lee nodded, before taking his seat.

"Now that we have the bride and the groom, it is time to exchange the vows."

You watched as the couple held hands, facing each other as they spoke their vows, repeating after the priest. You noticed how Sora was on the verge of tears as she heard Yoongi speaking the vows with so much joy and determination.

Next, Sora spoke her vows with a shaky but promising voice. You noticed how Yoongi was softly smiling at the love of his life without caring about what others were doing around.

"Now the rings shall be exchanged. May it be presented."

You heard photographers snapping their cameras, clicking the moment where Sora and Yoongi exchanged their rings happily.

"With the power bestowed upon me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest looked at Yoongi, "you may now kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered and you stood up, happily clapping as Yoongi and Sora shared a sweet kiss for a brief moment. They parted and looked immensely joyful as they heard some teasing and congratulations.