[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - House of Cards ●

The whole party was extravagant. You couldn't quite describe anything without using the word 'luxury'. Luxurious decorations, chandeliers hung in every space of the ceiling. The lights were somewhat low and you realised that all the chandeliers were providing lights.

If the chandelier stopped working, it would be entirely dark in this space. People wearing expensive and classy outfits were holding champagne glasses, very quietly talking and murmuring.

Jeez, it's more like a funeral than a party.

"Even my funeral won't be this boring."

Mrs Kim scowled, unimpressed by the atmosphere. You stared at her in surprise, wondering if she heard your thoughts. Other people glanced at her and when they recognized her Seokjin and his mother, their eyes widened and they start to look away, gossiping even more.

"Looks like our appearance gave them something to talk about. But again, this party is so dull. They need some bright lights, music and a dance spot in the middle."

Seokjin continued to ramble and you sighed.

"Are you here to enjoy Seokjin? Why didn't you become their wedding planner if you hate the party so much?"

"Whoa, I was just kidding but looks like you are all riled up to cause some trouble."

"Not trouble Jin, I am here to destroy it completely."

You give him a look full of determination, that you were not joking or here to fool around but only fulfil the plans. He swallowed, mumbling something you couldn't hear.

Mrs Kim speaks up, "I see Mrs Jeon. Let me go and have a talk with her."

Two of you nod, watching her go. She was here to merely attend the party and was not going to join in any of your plans because she was too stubborn to give in. So it was only you and Seokjin tonight. The two of you shared a look before you linked your arms with his and began to walk around.

As you moved around the hall became larger and your eyes searched for familiar figures but saw none. Seokjin leaned down, whispering in your ears.

"You okay? Remember our plan?"

You let out a shaky breath, "yeah. I am so closed to freezing here."

Seokjin looks at you and grimaces.

"Sorry. So you want to borrow my coat?"

"Slow down Jin, the party has not even started."

He glances at you, "I don't really mind."

"And what about you?"

He smirks. "I'll have the girls to fawn over me."

You roll your eyes.

"Thanks but no. I am pretending to be your date so we need to kind of stick around."

Before you could hear any response from Seokjin, someone cleared their throat from behind. Surprised, the two of you turn around to see Mr Jeon looking at the two of you with narrow eyes.