[8] ✽ New Job ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Her ●

Ting.

You shuffled on your bed as you yawned, moving your hands everywhere to find your phone. On contact with the smooth and cold object, you grabbed it and unlocked it.

A new notification popped on the screen as you rubbed your eyes and tried to figure out what had disturbed you early in the morning today.

Rubbing your eyes again for clear vision, you sat up and tried to focus. A gasp left your lips as you read the message again. You could not believe what you saw.

"Hello. We are from the Jeon Company and we have received your email. All your documents seem to clarify the criteria so we would like to invite you for an interview. Please reach the office at 10 AM sharp today, i.e 30 July 2020."

You seriously did not expect a reply or even acknowledgment. This was way too shocking for you. You had just been invited to the Jeon Company for an interview.

You pinched yourself hard and felt the pain. Then you slapped yourself hard and yet felt the pain.

Was this not a dream?

Then finally believing it, you squeaked loudly like a kid moving so much that the whole bed was shaking and making weird creaking noises. You checked the message again and giggled again before realising something.