[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Epiphany ●

He could not keep his eyes off her.

Jungkook kept pacing up and down the room, praying that the female lying and resting on his leather settee would wake up soon and wash his worries away.

"Ah, this is making me crazy."

Jungkook took a seat, messing his hair as he ran his hands through it and tried not to curse out loud. He was feeling heavily guilty since the incident had occurred and could not do anything except blame himself.

This is all my fault.

He glanced at your sleeping figure, noticing how relaxed you looked for once but the guilt kept on eating him continuously. It was all his fault and because of his stubbornness.

His phone began ringing and Jungkook was quick to answer it, "Hello?"

"Sir, it's me, the security guard."

He recognized the voice, "Oh yes, did you find anything?"

"I did. Like you ordered I checked the CCTV footage and saw that your assistant had entered the storage room to gather some files but Mr Park had followed her in, locking the door behind."

Jungkook clenched his fists with anger, "Did he-?"

"Oh no, sir. Thankfully Mr Park didn't try to rape or touch miss in any bad way but apparently, he tried to kiss her. She struggled to fight him whilst dropping the metal box and grab the key but he tackled her to the ground and put a cloth on her mouth, causing her to blackout."

Jungkook felt his blood getting hotter under his skin as he tried not to shout or curse because you were still resting in the same room.

"But sir," There was something fearful in the guard's voice and Jungkook furrowed his eyes brows, "I found something else as well."

"Go on."

"Er- It seems like your assistant was also harassed by the same man before today in the same locker."

Jungkook felt the blood draining from his face as he took a step back, "What? When was it?"

"I asked the controller and he said it was a few days before Mr Kim visited you and she quitted her job."

"Then why am I being reported this only now?"

"Sorry sir, I didn't know about this as well. The controller said that he saw it but was scared to tell you since miss had already quitted."

Jungkook pinched his nose, trying to calm his breathing pattern and exhaled out.

"Fine. Keep me updated, I'll deal with that later."

Before the other person could answer back or he could lash out at the security, Jungkook ended the call and threw his phone on the space beside him.