[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Blue and Grey ●

A tapping sound echoed in the silent night, giving an eerie atmosphere while no soul seems to lurk around the streets at night, well except you.

The same alley stood a few extents away from you, that same dark and chilly vibes creeping your heart out. But you had to do it, you can't back out now.

You cautiously took slow and soft steps, careful not to step on anything or make a noise like the previous time you were here.

A soft smile appeared on your face as the flashback of old memories reminded back in your head and you momentarily thought what had gone wrong to make everything so hard now.

Along with good recollection, it also reminded you of the reason why you were walking through this dangerous path.

But will I find it here, again?

You asked yourself for a considerable time hoping that your intuition won't be wrong because you had to find it. After all, that was the only way to get every answer to your question.

"Damn this place is still creepy." You muttered to yourself while trying to look in the dark for anything.

A shrill noise rose in the air for a second from behind you before it disappeared like it never happened. Unsure what to do, you slowly turned your body around to see that there was a small juice can fall from the trash.

With a sigh you shook your head and continued to move forward, hoping to fulfil your goal soon and go back home.

"H-Hello?"

No response.

The cold air seemed to greet you back as it blew against your petite body, making you slightly shiver. The only thing audible was your heartbeat which began to throb faster with the adrenaline rush.

"Hello? Is anyone-"

You stopped midway when you heard another small sound but this time, it was before you. With bated breath, you tried to listen to the shuffling noise before realising that they were footsteps.

This is it.

Reminding yourself of the purpose of this search, you braced yourself for anything that could happen now.

"Who is there?"

This time you spoke a little louder to make sure anyone around could easily hear you. The shuffling stopped and silence lingered for a few minutes before you sighed.

"I know you are there, just come out."

Silence looked like it was hanging around forever and you contemplated if you should even try to talk again but the sound of something moving made you stop, alerting your whole mind.

The figure slowly appeared from the dark space, looking like he was dressed in pure black because there was no light around but in a glance, you knew it was him.