[5] ✽ An Advice ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - 00:00 (Zero O'clock) ●

You reached your destination of the familiar café, a small and cosy one where Sora and you always came.

'Sidewalk café' was the name of this place, famous for its freshly brewed coffees and mochas in different flavors.

Smiling, you pushed the door open making a familiar jingle to ring indicating the incoming of a new customer.

Greeting at the owner you went over to the regular table to see your best friend slumped on the table, waiting for you.

"Finally, you came."

You chuckled as Sora acted like she had waited for so long and was exhausted while acting to stretch. But you knew that she was very, VERY excited to hear about the incident.

"Spill, spill girl. What are you waiting for?"

"Not before you tell me what you did to my alarm, I won't."

"Ah seriously? Come on girl, its nothing. Now SPILL!"

You shook your head with a sly grin and she growled, clenching her fist before exhaling out and nodding, indicating that she was ready to tell you.

"Alright. I just screwed with your alarm by keeping it on repeated mode, setting the time at 10:00 a.m. Simple."

"How did you do that?"

"Its simple. Just screw with it a bit."

You were little amazed how Sora knew everything like even screwing an alarm and you never understood it. Maybe you never can.