Chapter 24

Ah, Saturday. My favorite day of the week.
Today I planned on spending the day with Dean, Seth, and Roman.
They were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago, but they're late, as usual! Punctuality was not a word that came to mind when thinking of the Shield. 
I picked up my phone and called Dean.
"Where the hell are you!" I yelled as soon as he picked up.
"Sorry babe. We're coming to your room right now." He said. I could just picture that amused smirk on his face when he called me babe.
"Well hurry up 'babe'" I told him.
He laughed at my little outburst, hung up, and soon I heard knocks on the door.
"Hey Seth. Hey Roman! Come on in guys." I told them, when I opened the door, purposely ignoring Dean.
"Don't forget about your favorite Shield member," Dean said.
"My favorite Shield members are already in my room." I joked.
"Well, are you ready to go?" He asked changing the subject.
"Yes. Come on guys." I said, "but where are we going?"
"First, we're going to the gym," Roman said.
"Yeah, so put on those yoga pants I love and a sports bra, and get ready to train with the Shield." Dean said.
I threw a pillow at him.
I walked to the drawer and picked out the yoga pants, which were the basic black lulu lemons, and a purple sports bra.
I went in the bathroom and changed into the clothes. I put my hair up in a high pony tail.
I came out and asked if the guys were ready.
"Damn Ella." Dean whispered. He leaned in for a kiss but I put my finger up.
"I'm kind of annoyed by you right now Dean." I said.
He groaned and we walked to the elevator.
"You ready?" Seth asked.
I shook my head yes.
"Great." Roman said.
We walked into the gym and everybody's head turned in our direction.
AJ ran up to me and said hi. We hugged and had a quick conversation. She went back to training with her boyfriend Phil, also known as CM Punk.
"So let's get this workout started. Can you lift?" Seth asked.
"Of course I can lift!" I told him.
"Ok here." He helped me put weight on my bar for squats. We all did our reps and I kept up with them pretty well.
"Wow, I'm impressed." He said.
"What next?" I asked him.
"Let's do it again."
I did them and I became a little winded at the end.
They all did theirs and I couldn't help but stare at all of their muscles. (Especially Dean)
"Like what you see?" Dean asked as he put his arm around me.
"I can't complain." I told him.
"So what now?" I asked.
"Now we wrestle." Seth said.
"So the teams are Ella and me against Dean and Seth." Roman said.
There was conveniently a wrestling ring in the gym.
I stood on the apron and Roman started against Seth.
They locked up and Roman pushed him down. He went to clothesline Seth, but Seth ducked it. Then he drop kicked Roman. Roman began to get up and Seth went curbstomp him, but Roman rolled out of the way and tagged me in.
I smiled and waved at Seth as I got in the ring.
I motioned for him to come over and I clotheslined him. He got up and I drop kicked him causing him to take a few steps back. Dean tagged himself in and got in the ring.
I smiled at him and blew him a kiss.
I super kicked him causing him to fall back on his butt.
I laughed at him and he got up and clotheslined me.
"Ow!" I yelled pretending to be hurt. I held the back of my head and Dean rushed to my side.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
I shook my head no.
He stood up and held his hand out to help me up.
But from the position he is, I took the opportunity to lock in my submission. After putting up a good fight, he finally tapped out and Roman hopped in the ring so we could celebrate.
He held my hand up in victory and hoisted me over his shoulder like Randy did.
Dean started to get up and shot me a dirty look.
"Sowwy." I said in a baby voice.
"I really want to be mad at you." Dean said.
I laughed at him and wrapped my arms around his waist and I kissed him all over his face.
"Ok ok I forgive you." He said.
"Yay! But I still beat you, which means I'm better than you." I gloated.
"Whatever." He said.
"So that was the mighty Shield's workout?" I asked him.
"Oh, we're just getting started." Roman smirked.