Chapter 16

Today Dean was picking me up and we were heading to Smackdown together.
It was a change from going with AJ or Brie or Nikki.
The recognizably loud knocks at my door interrupted my thoughts and brought a smile to my face, so I walked to the door and opened it.
"4:00 right on time Ambrose." I said while opening the door.
He rolled his eyes.
"Someone's eager to see me." I told him, which brought a smile to his face.
"You ready to go El?" He asked.
"Yeah." I told him.
We walked down to the car and he opened the door for me.
"What a gentleman." I told him in a fake British accent.
He walked to the other side and got in the car.
"You excited for tonight?" Dean asked.
"Yeah," I told him, "tonight I'm going to end my feud with Summer. It's so childish. I need to focus on earning another title opportunity."
"Wow. You're a good person. I would never just give in like that." He said.
"Well think about it like this. I've already made a fool out of her, I'm way more talented and charismatic than she is, and I'm the only reason she's getting any TV time." I told him.
"It's true. Summer's not worthy of your time. She's just doing this for attention." Dean said.
"Thanks Dean." I told him.
"No problem." He said.
He turned on the radio and I serenaded him horribly with my terrible singing voice, which resulted in the weird looks he would shoot me whenever he had a chance to take his eyes off the road. 
"We're here." He said when we pulled up to the arena.
He got out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door for me.
We walked into the arena and went our separate ways.
-4 hours later-

It was time for Smackdown. And I am going out to say what I need to say about Summer.
My music blasted through the arena and the crowd was on their feet.
"Hello everyone." I said to the crowd. I had a giant smile on my face. Each week, the crowd had more and more signs with my name on it, which was really enouraging.
"I'm here tonight to bury the hatchet. If you haven't been watching Raw or Smackdown lately, then you may have missed my little feud with bottle blonde, Summer Rae. But if you have been watching, then you probably noticed how childish this all has been. I don't know why Summer made a point to target me, and quite frankly I don't care. But I want to call her out here to end this feud we have. I need to focus on bigger things like the divas' title. So Summer Rae, please make your way down to the ring." I said into the microphone.
Her music played and she had a smirk on her face. Behind her was Eva Marie and Emma.
She had a microphone in hand and said, "Ella. Ella. Ella. We can all see right through you. I think you're just doing this because you know that I'm better than you."
"That's cute that you'd think that, but I can assure you that that is not the reason why I want to end this feud," I spoke into the microphone.
"Oh please, you know you're not half the woman I am and you know that you can't match up to me in the ring. That's why you're ending this little feud." Summer said.
I rolled my eyes and said, "Really Summer." But she cut me off.
"You're so pathetic. Your little boyfriend left you for me." Summer started.
"What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend. You're even more delusional then I thought." I spat at her.
She scoffed, "Roll the footage."
All of the lights turned off, and the titantron showed footage of Summer talking to Dean and it said earlier tonight.
That's all she's got?

"Ooh, here's the good part," she laughed into the microphone
The screen showed her leaning in and kissing him, and he kissed her back.
I couldn't believe my eyes! Yes, we weren't dating, but that didn't make it hurt any less. Above all else, I was humiliated in front of the WWE universe that I was just beginning to win over.
I clenched and unclenched my fists and gritted my teeth in annoyance.
The lights turned back on and I felt a slam in my back.
I looked up and saw Summer, Emma, and Eva hitting me with chairs over and over.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield.
Dean ran down the stairs and jumped over the barricade.
Emma and Eva scurried out of the ring and Dean started yelling stuff at Summer. It was all unclear to me.
Next thing I knew I saw Summer storm out of the ring.
Dean held out his hand to help me up but I hit it away, glaring at him.
I got up and used the ropes for help and I slowly and angrily walked up the ramp.
I should have listened to Brie about Dean.
This is the last time anyone will ever embarrass me like that ever again.