Chapter 71

The boys and I spent some much needed time in the trainer's room after the match. Luckily, no one had any serious injuries, just little things that would heal with rest and ice. 

"We did it!" Roman boomed.

"I can't say I'm surprised," Dean said with a smirk, wrapping his arms around his best friends.

"Everything Evolution tried to throw our way was worth it for this feeling," Seth grinned.

"That was incredible guys seriously!" I exclaimed, "You know what? Dinner on me!"

I jumped on Seth's back, in excitement as we raced to the car they traveled in, practically sprinting out the facility.

We all knew that there would be hell to pay tomorrow. I had my phone turned off, anticipating nothing but angry calls and texts from my family. But right now, none of us cared. We had just cemented ourselves in history- them way more than me, but I was happy to be a part of something so special. Hopefully, tonight's win would mark the beginning of a new era in the WWE.

"What's on your mind?" Seth asked, setting me down, as we got to the car.

"Am I that easy to read?"

The boys all laughed at me, as Dean planted an innocent kiss on my temple before saying, "Oh yeah."

"I am not!"

"Dude, you so are," Seth laughed.

"Roman help me out here," I pleaded.

"I remained quiet for a reason," he said with a small grin on his face, causing Dean to crack up.

"But seriously, what's wrong?" Seth asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I just overthink everything, and I guess I'm just worried about what my parents have in store," I told them truthfully.

Dean opened the car door for me before saying, "We got your back," and patting me on the behind before getting in the car after me.

"Very true. If they have anything planned, they'll have to get through us first," Roman chirped as he got in the driver's seat.

Seth made his way into the passenger seat, as he looked back at us with a big smile on his face, "What he said. You're our girl! And you nearly died for us tonight!"

"Yeah that was ridiculous," Dean shook his head, "Why'd you do all that?" He was obviously referring to my little jump. He was so protective. He kept bugging me about it in the trainer's room.

"I wanted to help," I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you could've gotten hurt."

"But I didn't, did I?" I laughed, messing up his hair. 

"I guess not," he sighed, "And it was pretty badass."

"Are you surprised?"

"Can't say that I am."

"Yeah Ella. Very badass. You made Seth super proud. He kept saying he wished he thought of doing something like that," Roman chuckled from the front.

"It's true," Seth confessed, "it was something I would've done if I was half as smart, creative, or crazy as you are."

My cheeks reddened and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of the people I've grown to love so much. I know that tonight, I really crossed a line with my family. I wasn't quite sure how things would be between us. But knowing that I had the support of the men in the car meant the world to me. Dean placed his hand on my knee and sent me a small smile before planting a kiss on my cheek.

Roman began to drive, as Seth turned back around wide-eyed and said, "Oh my gosh Ella."

"What?"

"This might make you feel better," he smirked, "You're trending on twitter!"

Now it was my turn for my eyes to widen. This had never happened before.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"So very serious," Seth said, handing me his phone.

I was trending all over twitter. People were tweeting about how amazing the match was and everyone seemed to be freaking out about when I jumped down a level in the crowd. People already made it into a gif that was going around the internet.

I saw lots of tweets from many current and old superstars and divas. The ones that really caught my eye were:

amydumas: Wow. That's all I have to say

She said that in response to the gif that had been posted by some wrestling fan account.

nikkibella: My best friend is kind of a badass

She attached a picture of the two of us.

heelziggler: She's been doing this for years. You might want to hop on board now. #shestoletheshow

He attached a video of me, jumping off a latter from when I briefly wrestled in Japan.

wweajlee: I've said this before and I'm saying it again. Watch out for this one. @ellahwwe 

shawnmichaels: Give this girl a main event!  @ellahwwe

testifydvon: We gotta get her some tables and she'll be good to go #ellahelmsley

samoajoe: I've been telling people this girl could kick anyone's ass @ellahwwe

samizayn: Greatness in the making #ellahelmsley

ricflair: WOO! @ellahwwe

edgeratedr: I've been watching her for years. Watch out for @ellahwwe

ronkillings: lil jimmy is proud of you @ellahwwe

naomiwwe: She's crazy! But that's my girl!!! @ellahwwe

shinsuken: #comeooooon @ellahwwe

All of these tweets and more lifted my spirits until I saw:

iamjherico: proud. 

He didn't tag me or hashtag my name or respond to any gifs, but I knew it was about me. Upon reading this I immediately stiffened. Dean realized this and put his hand on my shoulder with curious eyes, but I assured him it was nothing. 

"Wanna have a slumber party?" Seth asked randomly as I handed him back his phone. I gave him a weird look as Roman and Dean erupted in laughter.

"He's not joking," Roman said from the front seat.

"Oh I know," I giggled, "But why not? Let's celebrate after dinner. You guys can stay in the room with Dean and me."

Dean groaned, putting me in a headlock before saying, "Seth, you foiled my plans."

"We didn't have any plans. You know I would've gone right to sleep," I responded, softly punching Dean in the gut.

"Do you guys have any idea where you want to eat?" Roman asked.

"Ella, you should pick, since you're paying," Seth said. 

"Okay hmm. Let me check and see what's open," I said opening up my phone. It was almost midnight, so our options were limited, "Applebees?"

"Works for me," Roman shrugged.

"Same here," Seth beamed from the front. He definitely had the most energy out of all of us.

"You know I don't care," Dean said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Okay, so applebees it is," Roman said, as he made a sharp u-turn out of nowhere causing all of us to react loudly.

Author's note//Exciting news!!! 

I've been working on a NEW CM PUNK story that I'm really excited about. It's already almost 50 chapters, but I have a feeling it's going to be a lot longer. Anyways, I wanted to know if you guys were interested in me posting it now or waiting until it's finished (not exactly sure when that'll be). So please comment! I really want to know what you think!