Chapter 55: The Anniversary

18,845 words
Warning: smut
Jacob's POV

After we were done playing, we logged off and it was dark outside, I looked at the time on the corner of the TV and it was 10:47 PM.

"Okay, it's a little late, let's get this cleaned up and ready for bed."

I say as I picked up the box and folded it up, walking to the kitchen and putting it in the cabinet for cardboard. I walked back to the living room and put the eight controllers on top of the cabinet that the TV was above.

"We have a surprise to tell y'all about in the morning, but sleep good and have sweet dreams."

I say as the living room was clean and we went upstairs to our rooms. Trin and I got under the covers, I heard the doors to the other rooms closing, I got up and closed our door, and then crawled back into bed. Trin had taken everything off except for her bra and panties, she slid close to me, I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her.

The next morning..

I sat up, Trin was already awake and had nothing on, she grabbed a cute matching set of panties and bra. She then put on a white shirt and crawled onto the bed. She smiled happily as she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Hey can we chill in the bath this morning?"

She says, twirling my hair around her finger, which was cute, I nodded as she stood up and turned the bath water on. I walked to the bathroom, taking everything off and we got in. We face each other as bubbles appeared.

"How have you been feeling? Aside from me."

Trin says, sliding onto my lap, causing me to chuckle.

"Well, honestly, I've just been worried about you, but I've also been having fun with you and the others."

I say, Trin smiled as I pulled her close to me, I traced imaginary hearts on her thighs. I sneaked my arms around her waist. She giggled softly and smiled sweetly.

"If we get to Paris at night time, I definitely have a surprise for you, it's probably one of things on your bucket list."

I say, Trin smiled as she scrubbed the shampoo in my hair.

"I can't wait to see what it is~."

She says happily as she rinsed my hair and then I put shampoo in her hair.

"If there is anything upsetting you, tell me, because I don't want you to be stressed out or sad or anything."

I say, rinsing her hair.

"Well..I've lost Brandon forever. Thanks to Ashlyn and her fucking drama."

Trin says, sadly.

"I know how hard it is, it sucks."

I say, Trin nodded and hugged me, I smiled and rubbed her back.

"But you're my number one best friend. And the only person I'll do anything for, I love you so much~."

She says, hugging me tightly, I chuckle and smiled.

"I love you more!"

I say, Trin giggled as we finished what we were doing and got out of the bath, drying our bodies off with towels. We got dressed in casual clothes and walked downstairs as everyone sat on the couch and recliners.

"Okay, we have a surprise."

I say, Trin smiled happily.

"What is it?"