Chapter 38: Japan Vacation Part 2

Warning: cussing, and other words, smut
Jacob's POV
I woke up to something touching my member, I look to see what it was, it was Trin's leg, I blushed and looked at Trin, she was asleep, with her head laying down on my chest and her robe is a little loose, I could see her bare chest, close to her nipples but they weren't visible, which is good, it'd be awkward if she saw I was looking at her breasts, she'd probably do something. Then I felt Trin stretch and moved her leg up, it caused me to moan softly, Trin was awake, she said "Hey, is something wrong?", I said "O-Oh, it's your leg...on my c*ck..", Trin looked down and said "Oh...do you like it though?", in a seductive tone, I blushed and said "Y-I-I do, Y-Yeah it...is turning me on...", Trin sat on top of me and kisses me on my ear down to my jaw, to my collarbone, I let out a small moan, Trin chuckled a little and smiled, I smile back at her, Trin unties my robe and moved it open where it was showing my bare chest and everything including my member, I blushed, Trin blushes and grabs my hands and put it on the knot where she tied her robe, I untied it and opened it, it down to her arms, I could see her breasts and everything, including her private, I blushed more, Trin did too, I sat up and passionately kiss her, she kisses back, then I took her robe off, Trin took mine off along with hers, it got really intense, I grabbed Trin's waist.
Trin's POV
Jacob grabs my waist and picks me up, I felt his hard member against my wet entrance, then Jacob slams me down on his hard member, I moan and my breath's pace started quickening, it turned into pants, Jacob moves me up and down on his hard member, my moans got more louder, I put my head down and say "D-Do you want to change our positions?", Jacob nods and we move around to get comfortable, Jacob got on top of me and his phone rang. Jacob grabbed his phone, it said "Unknown Caller ID", he answered the call, he said "Hello?", I couldn't understand what the voice was saying, I tilted my head and Jacob's eyes widened and he gasped, he immediately ended the call and put his phone down, he sat up and closed his robe, he said "That w-was A-Alex, from middle school....he wants us to break up, I ended the call right after he said that...", my eyes widened, I said "No...we aren't breaking up at all! You and I are perfect for each other, if Alex calls again, I'll tell him that you and I aren't breaking up at all.", I sat up and tied my robe closed. I sat behind Jacob and hugged him from behind, I put my cheek against his, he smiles softly and pressed his cheek against mine, I smile and giggle softly, after I pulled back, I noticed my robe was a little loose, it was showing the middle of my chest. I closed it a little, Jacob looked at me fixing my robe, he put his hands on mine, pulling them away from my robe, and puts them on my waist,  and passionately kisses me, I kiss back.
Jacob's POV
We pull apart and I hug Trin, she hugged me tightly, I smile. We break apart from the hug, Trin puts her head down and says "W-Wh-What if A-Alex comes a-and finds u-is", her voice was shaky, her body was shaking with fear, I put my hands on her arms, I said "If he does, he'll regret it, I'll make sure no one comes to this house, especially RaYmOnD...", Trin looks up and gasps, she starts crying, she says "P-Please don't l-let hi-him come he-here...or h-he'll r-ra-rape me...and w-we don't want that...", I nodded at her and hugged her tightly, she hugs me back.
A Few Hours Later...
Me and Trin cuddle on the couch, in our robes, watching TV, then we heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door, I couldn't believe who it was...it was KyLe...he suddenly came at me with a knife and stabbed me in the stomach, I fell back onto the floor, I looked up at Kyle, I said "Go fUcK yourself!", Kyle chuckled, I look at Trin.
Trin's POV
I stare at Jacob, I was holding onto a knife behind my back so that Kyle wouldn't know. I looked up at Kyle with anger, I ran at him, I stabbed him in the chest first, then his stomach, I stabbed him in the chest multiple times, he finally fell on the floor, dead, I close the door and lock it. I ran to Jacob and start crying, I used magic to heal his wound, but he wouldn't wake up..."Jacob? J-Jacob?? Jacob! JACOB!!", I said, in terror, I started sobbing, I rested my head on his chest, I kept sobbing until I heard "It's okay, I'm still here, I'm not going anywhere.", I quickly looked up, Jacob was smiling, I smiled and hugged him tightly. Then someone's phone rang, it was Alex, he said "You two need to break up, if you don't, I will make sure he dies brutally.", I gasp and said "No! We aren't breaking up at all! Me and Jacob are perfect for each other and you're just jealous that I have this kind of relationship with him! It won't happen between you and me, I don't have feeling for you at all! Goodbye!", I ended the call immediately. I sigh, Jacob hugs me, I missed his warm embrace, I hug him tightly and never let him go. I said "I Love You.", Jacob says "I Love You Too.", I smile, and kept on hugging him and smiled.