Chapter 50: Nathan's Wedding

9,362 words
Warning: smut
Trin's POV
I slowly open my eyes, looking around. I sat up, Jacob wasn't in bed, I frantically look around for him, but he was just right there, standing by the closet. I wince in pain because of my wounds.

"Are you okay? Does it still hurt?"

Jacob asks, rubbing my arm. I nodded.

"It still hurts."

I say softly. Jacob nodded and grabbed my hand, walking to the kitchen, he opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed pain killers. He handed me two pills and put the container up. He grabbed me a small glass of water, I drank the water and swallowed the pills.

I handed the glass of water to Jacob as he poured it out into the sink. Jacob sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Why did this have to happen before the wedding?"

Jacob says, I shrugged.

"Maybe somehow that g-guy knew that we were going to a wedding today?"

I say softly, Jacob shrugged.

"I want to take you to the doctor, I'm really worried about you.."

Jacob says softly, I look up at him. I nod, agreeing with him. He grabbed my hand as he grabbed some clothes out of the closet and handed me a pair of black leggings and a soft white sweater. It was a bit chilly today.

Jacob put on a white v-neck shirt and blue jeans. He grabbed my hand and the car keys and we got in the car.

When they arrive to the psychiatrist's office..
Jacob's POV
I kept holding onto Trin's hand, I park the car and we both walk into the building and saw the doctor.

"Hi, nice to meet you two, um, which one of you is here to see me?"

The lady asks. I point at Trin. She nods.

"Come with me ma'am."

The lady asks, reaching her arm out. Trin started breathing shakily.

"Maybe I should come in with her?"

I say, the lady nods. We walk into her office and sat down.

"So, what's been going on with you miss?"

The lady asks. Trin kept quiet, she didn't feel like saying anything. The lady could see it on her face, so she decided to ask me. I lifted Trin's shirt, showing the 'X' mark on her stomach, and her other wounds and explained what happened yesterday.

"She also freaked out and panicked when I went to the bathroom to get bandages for her wounds."

I say softly. The lady had a shocked expression and nodded.

"Okay, so far from what I'm hearing, it appears to me that you have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?"

The lady says to Trin. I nodded.

"And..it seems to appear that you have developed Separation Anxiety, and Monophobia."

She says. We both look at her confused.

"Separation Anxiety is when someone is afraid of being away from someone, their friend, their lover or spouse. Monophobia is the fear of being alone, especially away from a particular person."

We both nod, understanding.

"Well, looks like my time is up, it was nice seeing you two."

The lady says, we nod and shake her hand. We walked out of the building and got in the car.