Chapter 59: The Fifth Addition to the Family

11,491 words
Warning: smut, trauma

A Few Weeks Later...
Jacob's POV

Trin and I had planned a big funeral, all for Axel, Aubrie, and Alexandria. I wore a black suit with leather shoes and a blue tie because it was their favorite color. Trin put on a black lace shirt, leather jeans and fancy slip-ons. She added a blue bracelet with the outfit along with her black watch. I grabbed the keys and we all got into the car and drove to the funeral home. We arrived and walked in.

"Hey, we have a room reserved for us, do you know where that is? It should be number 217."

I say, the lady nodded and we all followed her. When we got to the room, there were three caskets next to each other, closed.

"Do we..open those or does somebody else open it?"

I ask, holding Trin's hand.

"We'll have someone open it, if that's what you want to do."

She says, I nodded, taking a deep breath. The lady nods and let us know that she was gonna have someone come in and open the caskets.

We walked in and looked around, I sat down on the couch that they had by the caskets, Trin sat next to me, then Jonas and KJ joined in. Someone walked in and opened the caskets for us, he nodded his head as if he was giving his condolences and then walked out. Trin slowly stood up and walked over to the caskets, looking down into them.

"They did a really good job..it looks like they're sleeping.."

Trin says softly, her voice noticeably cracking with tears welling up in her eyes. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her as she was standing by Aubrie's casket, Trin was right, they all did look like they were sleeping. I couldn't keep myself together, the feeling of pain and grief washed over me.

"Man..it's been a while..."

I say as my voice cracked and I fell to my knees, Trin turned around and kneeled down next to me, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled sadly and sniffled, KJ started crying since it was the first time he had seen them, without the wounds and blood. They looked perfectly clean without wounds, peacefully sleeping but their souls aren't there. I reached out my hand and he sat next to us, Jonas joined in, becoming a comfort group hug. I smiled and after a few moments everyone calmed down, and we pulled ourselves together, we decided we were ready for them to close the caskets and put them in the hearses. Jonas asked the man who opened the caskets earlier to close them and to get them ready for burial. The man walked in and closed the caskets, a couple more men came in and carried the caskets outside into three hearses.

A Few Months Later...
Trin's POV
I woke up and turned to my side, facing Jacob who was still peacefully sleeping. I smiled and I played with his hair, I could see he did a cute tiny smile in his sleep. He was so adorable this morning I started to blush, I sat up and scooted closer to Jacob, I laid next to him and he woke up, not completely but a little, just to adjust himself. He moved his head and rested it on my chest, I smiled and kissed him on the head, wrapping my arms around him.

I rubbed his shoulders and back, his skin was very smooth and soft. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around me, holding me nice and close to him.

Later in the evening...

Jacob and I got dressed really fancy, I put on a lacy black dress, it showed my sides and stomach and chest, but covered my breasts perfectly, the dress length went to my mid thighs, covering the good bits perfectly. Jacob had a nice black collar shirt that fit his body nicely, and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, he had fancy black pants with expensive leather shoes from Gucci.