Chapter 47: Punishment

10,528 words
Warning: smut
14 hours later
Jacob's POV
I slowly open my eyes and look around, Trin was still out cold on the couch. I sigh, I was dead worried, I still haven't figured out why she suddenly passed out last night. She hit her head pretty hard, I hope she's okay, and that she will wake up soon. I stood up and walked down to the basement and look in the incinerator. There were ashes, which meant the man's body had burned completely. I walk back upstairs to the kitchen. I look in the fridge for something to eat. I sigh and look around. Something caught my eye. It was frozen biscuits and bacon, I get the two and grab a pan for the biscuits. After I put them all on the pan, I put them in the oven and turn it on to bake. I grab a skillet and put a few frozen slices of bacon on it. I turn the stove burner on and let the bacon thaw and sizzle.
*shuffling*
*creaking floorboards*
I turn around and look at the empty sight of the living room.
*clack*
*clang*
I quickly flip the bacon over and walk to the living room. Trin was on the floor, she struggled to get up. It was her phone that fell off the small table. I ran to her and put her phone back on the table and I put my hands on her arms. She rested her left hand on her forehead.
"Nngh...my head hurts...bad..", she says quietly.
"I'll get some painkillers for them okay?", I say softly.
"H-How long...How long have I been out..?", Trin says, softly.
"You've been out..since last night..about 14 hours or so.", letting her know.
She nods softly, she slowly looked around.
"What's that smell..? Is it bacon?", she asks, curiously.
I nod.
"Want to sit at the table in the kitchen?", I ask.
"Yeah..but I don't want to stand up..or my head will hurt a lot more..", she says softly again.
"I can pick you up. If you want me to?", I say, smiling gently.
She perked up at me, she smiles softly and nods slowly. She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.
"Man, you're surprisingly light. Maybe light as a feather..or a phone.", I say, chuckling. While walking to the kitchen and setting her down on the chair beside the table.
"Maybe it's because you're insanely strong?", Trin says, guessing.
"Hmm..maybe, haha.", I say laughing. I grab a plate and put the bacon on it. I grab more frozen bacon and put it on the skillet. I check the oven for the biscuits. I grab an oven mitt and grab the pan out. I softly put it on the table. I turn back to the bacon, sizzling, I flipped it over.
"Ow...", Trin says in pain. I quickly grab painkillers and gave a few pills to her.
"Water? Milk? Or sweet tea? Or something else to drink?", I ask.
"S-Sweet tea..", Trin says, still in pain.
I grab a cup and pour sweet tea in it. I put the sweet tea back in the fridge and gave the cup to Trin. She took a couple of pills and drank it down with sweet tea. The bacon was done, I turned the burner off and put the rest of the bacon on the plate. I put the plate of bacon on the table next to the pan of biscuits.
"I wonder if the biscuits have cooled down.", Trin says, curiously. I raise my eyebrows and grab a biscuit. I took a bite.
"Hmm. It's not hot, but it's perfectly warm and delicious.", I say, smiling. Trin smiles back and grabs a biscuit. She takes a bite out of it and sighs.
"Oh my god. This really is delicious. I think we should buy this brand more often.", she says, chuckling. I nod, agreeing with her. She grabs a piece of bacon and takes a bite out of it. She sighs and smiles again. I chuckle at her, being adorable. I run my hand through my hair. Trin looks at me, blushing a little. I smile and chuckle softly. She finished eating her biscuit and continues eating bacon. I did the same. After a few minutes of eating, everything was gone. I grab both the pan and plate. I put it in the sink and grab a paper towel to rub the grease off my hands. I look at Trin, she looks at me, confused. I rub her cheek, getting a small piece of bacon off her cheek. She smiles.
"Just a little bacon on your cheek.", I say, smiling.
"How about another drink?", I ask, looking at Trin's empty cup.
"Hmm..let's have some red wine~.", Trin says, still smiling. I nod and grab the bottle of red wine from the fridge. I grab two wine glasses and pour the wine in the cups. I put the wine glasses on the table and the bottle next to the glasses.
"What should we drink to?", I ask.
"Definitely our five months of being married~.", Trin says, happily, smiling.
"Cheers to that~!", I say cheerfully. We clink our glasses together and take a sip of the wine. Trin takes a sip and accidentally spilled a little red wine on herself and on her shirt.
"Aww man. I'm gonna have to clean this up..", she says, sulking. I smirk, I put my glass down and grab a wet cloth. I bend down next to Trin. She had spilled it on her chest, and on her breasts too. I took her shirt off. The wine slowly trickled down her breasts. I look up at her chin, I wipe the wine with the pad of my thumb. Then I look back to her breasts. I could see Trin blushing, it caused me to smile. I lick the wine off of her breasts, after I finished, I look down and grabbed the wet cloth. I rub it against her chin and breasts softly, I could hear her soft pants. I finish cleaning the wine off of her and I stood up. I put the wet cloth by the sink and pick up Trin's dirty shirt off of the floor. I quickly walk upstairs to the bedroom and grab a clean shirt for Trin to wear. I grab one of my button shirts and walk back downstairs. Before I took the last few steps to the kitchen, I could hear Trin's soft pants of pleasure. I quietly sneaked and hid behind the doorframe, I peeked and looked at Trin. She was pleasing herself, by fingering herself. I blush bright red at the sight.
"..Jacob..I-I love you so much...I wanna fuck y-you all the time..and you t-to fuck me all t-the time too...ahh~...", she says, hazily. She moaned softly as she came in her panties. She sighed. I walk into the kitchen, trying to make it not obvious that I watched her just now. I look at her face, it was completely red.
"Why is your face red? Are you okay?", I ask, pretending.
"Y-Yes..", Trin says, putting her head down in embarrassment. I put my hand on her arm, she suddenly looked up at me, still embarrassed. I grab onto her wrist and walk upstairs.
"I saw you.", I say, not pretending anymore. Trin jumps up a little and slumped in embarrassment.
"Since I saw you, and heard you wanted to fuck me all the time and me to fuck you all the time, I'm taking you to the red room of pleasure.", I say, smirking.
"R-Red room of pleasure? Like in the book and movie, Fifty Shades of Grey?", Trin asks curiously. I nod.
"Except it's not Red Room of Pain. That's the only difference." I say, slightly chuckling. As we got to the top of the stairs, there was a door, hidden in disguise. Hiding behind a small shrine. We push the wall and walk in.
"W-Wait..how did you know that this house had a secret room like this?", Trin asks, a little embarrassed but curious.
"It said it had a secret room behind the shrine upstairs in the description while I was secretly looking for houses here in Shirakawa-go before we got here.", I say. Trin mouths 'Ohh'. The wall creaked softly behind us, closing. I turn the lights on. I let go of Trin's hand, Trin looks around and walks around. Looking at the cuffs hanging on a rack on the wall. The whips on another rack on the wall, the blindfolds on a counter, ropes, and the bed in the middle of the room. It had this thing to tie the cuffs or ropes to it and move the height. Trin walks and sits on the bed. I grab the soft cuffs and walk to Trin.
"Hand your wrists out.", I say, firmly, and smirking. She held her wrists out as I cuffed them together. I tie the cuffs to the adjustable hanging thing. Trin and I move around on the bed to get comfortable. I take my sweatpants and boxers off, I quickly take Trin's panties off and tossed them aside with the sweatpants and boxers.
"What do you think your punishment will be?"
"What shall it be?", I say, smirking.
Trin didn't say anything but blush brightly, biting her lip.
"Hey..you should stop biting your lip, you know what that does to me.", I say, softly.
Trin's POV
"Hey..you should stop biting your lip, you know what that does to me.", Jacob says softly. I suddenly stop biting my lip, Jacob quickly crashed his lips onto mine, his right hand on my left cheek, passionately kissing me. His left hand slowly moving from my back to my lower waist. I wanted to move my hands so I could touch him, but they were cuffed above me. Jacob pulls away from the kiss.
"Hold on, I'm gonna get something real quick.", he says softly, I nod. After a couple of minutes of waiting, Jacob walks back to me. With a piece of black cloth in his right hand and some strange whip-like thing in his other hand, he gets onto the bed again, smirking. Jacob set the strange item next to my left leg and put the blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't help but blush red again, I heard Jacob chuckle softly.
"W-What was that weird thing for..?", I ask, softly.
"You will find out~.", Jacob says in a mischievous tone.
I felt Jacob's hands on both of my legs, spreading them far apart and pushing them against the bedsheets.
"Damn...I love it when you're so fucking flexible.", he says, in a deep tone.
"Woah..just how wet can you get..? I wonder how tight you can get too..", Jacob says, in a sexy tone, and wondering. I kept quiet.
"You know what? I'm taking your arms down..but I'm keeping them cuffed together.", he says as I nod softly. Jacob pulled my arms down from the hanging thing. I sigh, my arms were tired from being up like that for a few minutes. Jacob's left hand slowly moved from my leg to my wrists. I could feel his breath against my ear, sweet and minty.
"Now, Now..don't move those pretty arms of yours..okay? If you do, I will use this..whip looking thing on you.", he said slowly as he tried to figure out what that thing actually is, or what it's named. I chuckle quietly. Jacob's left hand was still holding onto my wrists above my head, I could feel his other hand right next to me, pressing against the mattress for leverage.
"I'll make you scream my name for sure.", he says, in a hot sexy tone. I blush brightly, not knowing what he will do next. I felt his teeth, softly tugging on my ear. I moaned gently, softly clinging to the bedsheets. Jacob's lips removed from my ear, Jacob lifted the blindfold from my eyes to my forehead, then he grabs something from a small counter next to the bed, he started smirking.
"What's that? Is it lube?", I ask, curiously.
Jacob shook his head.
"It's similar to lube, but it's an aphrodisiac lotion..", he says, smirking.
"I've heard of aphrodisiac, but I don't think I've heard of an aphrodisiac lotion..what does it do?", I ask again.
"This will make your body a lot more sensitive. This is a part of your punishment..I've thought of it for a bit now..so, your punishment is..that I use aphrodisiac lotion to make your body extra sensitive and I'll ejaculate into you 13 times.", Jacob says smirking, as he squirted the lotion onto his hands and rubbed them together. 
"W-Wait..e-ejaculate? T-Thirteen times?", I say, blushing red. Jacob chuckles and nods. He put his hands on my legs and rubbed the lotion onto my skin. After he finished rubbing the lotion on my legs, he grabbed the lotion and squirted it onto my stomach and breasts. He rubbed the lotion into my skin after he finished rubbing the lotion, my body started to feel a little tingly, Jacob poked my nipple. I gasp.
"Now it's more sensitive now, hmm?", he says, smiling mischievously. He pulled the blindfold down onto my eyes again. I felt him grab my legs and wrap them around his waist.
"Let's get started. And remember, don't move your pretty arms or I'll use that whip thing on you.", Jacob says firmly, with a little joy in his tone. I nod as I felt Jacob's hands move away from my legs to my arms. One hand holding onto my left hand and the other hand holding me close to him. I shivered under his touch, due to the lotion he had put on me. He quickly slammed into me as I gasped at how the lotion made me incredibly sensitive, I moaned, biting my lip. He thrusts into me once again, sending shivers and waves of pleasure down my spine, I moaned loudly as he thrusts faster.
"Don't cum yet, we've just started.", Jacob says in a hot and sexy tone. I could feel him smirking. The long, soft pants that came from Jacob's mouth, I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I was. One of Jacob's hands moved from my back to my breast, I shivered again. Jacob thrusted harder as he kept going deeper and deeper inside me. I moaned shakily as he thrusted and flicked my nipple with his tongue. Jacob sucked and licked my nipple, he lightly nibbled on it as I moan louder from the sensation. Jacob removes his lips from my breast and suddenly crashed them on mine. He thrusted faster into me as his tongue swirled around mine. I tried insanely hard to try not to move my arms.
"J-Jacob...I can't...I really want to move my arm—". Jacob's lips removed from mine, his thrusts became slower and he stopped. I felt his hand move away from my breast.
"Raise your arms up.", Jacob said with a firm tone. I raised my arms up, Jacob grabbed onto my cuffed wrists and hung them onto the adjustable thing.
"I-Is it going to hurt?", I ask, shakily as Jacob took my blindfold off. Jacob tightly held the whip thing in his hand. He grabbed his phone to look up the thing he was going to use.
"Ah, it's a riding crop.", he says, understanding. I nodded. Jacob put his phone aside and lightly tapped the riding crop against my left thigh. I gasp, jumping up slightly. He tapped it against my other thigh, harder.
"It doesn't really hurt, surprisingly.", I say, chuckling slightly. Jacob put the riding crop down and smirked as he quickly grabbed my legs and wrap them around his waist again, he slammed into me powerfully. Causing me to moan out loud, Jacob thrusted into me harder. My breath hitched as he thrusted into me faster, I moaned loudly and released onto his member.
"I'm..about to—", Jacob says, his breath hitches, interrupted by a soft groan that came from his mouth.
"Now that..is one..twelve more to go..", Jacob says, his breath hitched every time he moved his hips. His pace slowed down as he tried to catch his breath. He sighed and smiled.
"Let's do the next one with the riding crop, and I'm gonna go harder.", Jacob says, smirking, with some music cue playing on his phone after he said harder. I giggle and started laughing at the music cue he had played. He started laughing along with me.
"That was kinda like as if that was in a trailer for something, and funny too", I say in between laughs, Jacob slowly stopped laughing. He turned the music off and put his phone aside. He grabbed the riding crop and pressed the tip against my stomach. The tip softly trails from my stomach to my upper thigh, then Jacob slapped the tip against my lower stomach, closer to my crotch area. I moaned and jumped up a little.
"Too much? No? Or you want more?", Jacob says in a sexy tone, smirking.
"M-More...I w-want more..", I say softly. A soft chuckle came from Jacob's mouth. I felt the tip of the riding crop poke at the back of my thigh and move up against my bum, then Jacob quickly slapped it. I softly moan and bit my lip. Jacob tossed the riding crop aside, he grabbed my waist and pressed it against his stomach. He took my arms down from the rig and took the cuffs off. I sigh softly and move my wrists around.
"We're not done yet.", Jacob says firmly. I look behind at him, he licked his lip as he turned me around to face him. He crashed his lips on mine, passionately kissing me. His left hand softly grabbed my forearm and rested it around the back of his neck, he did the same with my right forearm.
*ring*
*ring*
Jacob pulls away and looks down at his phone.
"Shit", he silently mumbled under his breath.
"What is it?", I ask curiously.
"I totally forgot about the plans Nathan made with us..to meet his girlfriend, fiancée actually.", Jacob says grabbing his boxers and putting them back on. He looks back at me and smirks a little.
He reaches his hand out to me and suddenly picks me up, I yelp, surprised by his sudden action. There was a handprint scanner by the door, Jacob put his hand on it as it scanned his hand. The door creaked as it moved and we walked to the bedroom. The door creaked loudly as it closed behind us. We walked into the bedroom and Jacob grabbed some clothes to wear.
"I want you to wear these to lunch.", Jacob says, looking back at me, he was holding a black pair of panties.
"These aren't any normal kind of panties. They're crotchless panties.", Jacob says, smiling at me. I blush red.
"W-Wear those?", I say, extremely flushed. Jacob nods. He grabs a black dress that I hadn't seen or wore before. It was an off-shoulder dress with open straps on the side and double high leg cut to my thighs.
"This'll be perfect. Because black shows off your exquisite curves.", Jacob says handing the dress to me. I smile, still flushed. I take the dress from Jacob and put the panties and dress on. Jacob puts a dark grey button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves and black jeans, along with a watch on his left wrist.
"Should I curl my hair or put it up?", I ask.
"Hmm, let me do it.", Jacob says. I nod.
"For sure I'm gonna curl it and keep it down, but add the little braids and tie them to the back and make a cute little curly ponytail, half up and half down.", Jacob says playing with my hair.
"How do you know a lot about hair?", I ask, curiously, regarding what he said about my hair.
"My mom taught me if I ever had someone who wanted me to do their hair if they needed help or something. But I mostly did it for my mom.", Jacob says, walking me to the bathroom to do my hair. He plugs in the curling iron into the electric outlet. A few seconds after the curling iron heated up, Jacob started curling my hair.
"Let me guess..you're wondering why I told you to wear those panties?", Jacob says, curling my hair.
"Yeah.", I say, blushing at the thought.
"It's a part of your punishment, it's not over yet and we haven't done it thirteen times yet.", Jacob says, curling the rest of my hair. I blush a little. Jacob starts making the little braids and puts them in a little ponytail. I stare into the mirror and think about wearing makeup or not.
"Hmm..should I wear makeup?", I ask curiously.
"Just mascara, to look nice, everything else is fascinating.", Jacob says happily. I smile and add mascara to my eyelashes as Jacob adjusts his hair. After we were done with everything, Jacob grabbed a thin black leather jacket, I grab his and my phone, then Jacob grabs the car keys and we walk out the door to the car.
A few minutes later after arriving at The Caviar Diner...
Jacob's POV
After we finally arrived at The Caviar Diner, we get out of the car and walk into the restaurant, it had dim lighting, giving it a more romantic atmosphere. We looked around for Nathan, he was waving at us and we walked to his table for four. We sat down in the comfortable chairs. I take my jacket off and hang it on the chair.
"I didn't really think you could afford to eat at a place like this!", I say, looking around.
"I'm glad y'all could come!", Nathan says happily.
"Oh, meet my fiancée, Niki.", Nathan says, wrapping his left arm around her. She smiles and waves at us.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Niki, and you two are?", she says politely.
"Oh, I'm Jacob, and this is my wife, Trin.", I say, pulling Trin closer to me and kissing Trin on the cheek, she blushed and smiled. She waved at the lady.
"How long have you been married?", she asks, smiling at us.
"About five months or so?", I say, looking at Trin, she tilts her head.
"Six months actually.", she looks up at me, smiling, and looks at the lady. I nod.
"Ooh..how cute. Y'all look pretty young to be married though..", she says, looking at our faces, I chuckle.
"Actually, my birthday is about a week from now. It's on the tenth of August, just three days before Trin's birthday, so I'll be turning nineteen.", I say, looking at the calendar on my phone. I put my phone down and look at Trin, she kept smiling.
"Are you the same age? Older? Younger?", the lady asks.
"Younger, Jacob will be 19 and I'm going to be 18.", Trin says, holding onto my arm, rubbing her cheek on it, I smile at her being cute.
"And you?", I ask.
"Oh, Nathan is 19, so I'm the same.", she says. The waiter comes by.
"Sorry for taking a while, what would y'all like to drink?", he says, looking at us.
"I'll have white wine, my fiancée, too.", Nathan says, smiling.
"I'll have red wine, Trin?", I say, then look at Trin.
"Umm..champagne.", she says looking at me and then the waiter. The waiter writes the drinks down on paper.
"I will be back for y'alls drinks.", he says and leaves. I sneak my hand onto Trin's thigh and rub it with the pad of my thumb.
"Has the aphrodisiac worn off yet? Or is it still active?", I silently whisper into Trin's ear. I wrap my left arm around her waist and rest my hand on her left thigh. She looks up at me blushing, then she bites her lip and pressed her cheek against my chest and smiles.
"It's still active.", Trin says quietly enough, only for me to hear.
"Well, good thing I bought that lotion, it said that it would last a long time and that it has a strong effect, making the person extremely sensitive.", I whisper.
The waiter came back with our drinks, we all took a sip out of them.
"What have y'all been doing?", Nathan asks. Trin blushes red and tries to hide it, I look at him, thinking of what to say.
"We've just gone to a One Direction concert a few weeks ago, after that concert, it didn't really end well..aside from that, we've been watching Netflix and playing games, also going out to some places. Just average stuff, among other "things".", I say, hoping Nathan doesn't really think or know about what we really do beside all that...having sex a lot. Which not a lot of people know about, except Ashlyn and Arturo.
"Nice..have y'all gone on an actual honeymoon?", both Nathan and Niki ask.
"Oh! I had almost forgotten about that, but we plan to go on one next week.", I say, smiling. Trin gasps and smiles.
"Was that a surprise or something you wanted to tell me today?", she looks at me, her eyes sparkling. I chuckle and nod. She hugs me tightly and rests her left thigh against my left leg, almost sitting on my lap.
"You don't mind if I stay like this?", Trin looks at me, with sparkling eyes, smiling. I smiled and nod as I rest my hand on her bum, holding her close to me. I started to feel a little bit hot, I unbuttoned a few buttons, Trin drank her champagne more.
"Don't drink too much while we're here okay?", I whisper into Trin's ear, she looks at me, almost drunk and nods. I took a few sips of my wine, and look back at Nathan.
"Have you seen anyone else from 6th grade? Like Quan? Xavier?", I ask, holding Trin tightly.
"Hmm...I haven't really heard much from Quan in a while since he moved in the second semester in 6th grade, I think Xavier probably dropped out to just mess around and smoke weed. Alyssa, she texts me every once in a while to ask about you, I don't know why she keeps asking me about you. She's starting to kinda weird me out, and the others are off somewhere, who knows.", Nathan says thinking. I silently mouth "oh".
"What kind of questions are Alyssa asking? Do they pertain to me and my relationships with anybody or what I'm doing? Or who I'm with and not with?", I say, looking at Nathan, then Trin. Nathan nods.
"Those are the exact questions she's been asking me. I don't know why she's asking these questions...it's weird..", Nathan says, and sighs.
"Well, you could tell her that I started dating Trin in 6th grade and married her six months ago in February on the 1st.", I say, looking at Trin, pressing my forehead against hers. The waiter came back.
"May I take y'alls orders?", the waiter says smiling.
"I and she will take the Italian pizza, and chicken and dumpling soup.", I say.
"I'll take the French carbonara. And she will take the ravioli with tomato sauce", Nathan says, smiling.
"Hm...You're burning up..are you really alright?", I ask Trin, meticulously.
"I want you though..but since I have to wait, I'll need to drink water to sober up a little..", she says fervidly, staring at me, in a daze. She hazily smiled, her hand slowly moving down under the table closer to my member. She first poked it a couple of times, she moved her hand under my boxers and started stroking my member as it got hard. I tried to stifle my moans, I sigh and pull Trin closer to me as if she was cold.
"S-So, how are your parents? Both of you?", I say, trying hard to stifle my moans and groans.
"Hmm...I recently lost my dad because he had stage 4 prostate cancer, when we first found out, the doctor said he would have a few weeks left. My mom is still recovering from my father passing." Nathan says, contending with tears, his eyes had gotten watery but they hadn't fallen onto his cheeks. Niki rubs his back as he rubbed his eyes with his sleeve.
"Mine is kind of the same, except my mom, had stage 3 breast cancer, we found out about 9 months ago. She recently passed, and we found out my dad has this unknown and rare disease that I don't know anything about yet. So it's been a bit wild lately.", Niki says still rubbing Nathan's back.
I cover my mouth and sigh, faking a surprised expression.
"I'm so sorry for y'alls loss.", I say, concernedly. I inhale sharply, as I came in Trin's hand. I blush, seeing the cum on Trin's hand, she grabbed a piece of napkin to wipe her hand and put it beside my right leg. I grab it and put it in my jacket pocket, hanging on the chair. Trin rested her hand on my left thigh and pressed her head against my chest. Trin softly grabs onto my penis and puts it back into my boxers without anyone noticing. The waiter came back with our order and set the plates down on the table.
"If you need anything, let me know.", the waiter smiles and leaves.
"Okay, does anyone want to play Dirty Never Have I Ever? And let's spice it up a bit, for each other's turns, your fiancée will kiss you somewhere, or a make-out session. And I will do the same with my wife~.", I say, kinda bored while eating my food.
"Sure, who will be the one to say the questions or whatever it's called?", Niki says.
"I will!", Trin smiles.
"Okay, this is gonna be kinda an embarrassing one", Trin says, Nathan and Niki look at each other, and back at us.
"Has anyone here had sex with someone?", Trin says.
"I haven't. Just waiting until our wedding night.", Nathan says.
"I haven't.", Niki says.
"And of course I have, with only one person, and have been doing it with her since 9th grade.", I say, looking at Trin and smiling. She smiles in return and nods.
"Since Niki is the one that's a virgin here, you will have to kiss Nathan somewhere.", Trin says. Niki covers Nathan's eyes and kisses him on the neck, Nathan's face turned red.
"N-Next one?", I say, Nathan still blushing and Niki nods.
"Never have I ever watched porn?", I say. Nathan and Niki blush.
"I-I kinda have..", Nathan says quietly, I smile and start laughing.
"No! You have to say I have or I haven't!", I say, laughing at Nathan blushing like a tomato.
"Okay! I have!", Nathan says, blushing and sulking.
"I have..accidentally.", Niki says, looking down at her legs.
"I have.", Trin says.
"Me too, I have.", I say.
"Who's turn to make out or whatever?", Nathan says.
"Oh, it's my turn!", Trin says. She looks into my eyes, gleaming with liveliness. She softly kisses me first, then I kiss her passionately.
"...N-Next one?", Niki says awkwardly. I held up the 'hold on' gesture. A few seconds after making out, I pull away from the kiss, and sigh, and nod, letting Niki know she can get on with the next one.
"Okay, next one!", Niki says.
"Never have I ever...touched someone in their sleep?", Niki says, looking at us and Nathan.
"I have, I definitely have..quite a few times.", I say, rubbing Trin's thigh.
"Mhm. I have too.", Trin says, rubbing her hand on my chest.
"I don't think I have.", Nathan says.
"I haven't..yet.", Niki says, blushing.
"For starters, just cuddle at first I guess, and if you two ever wanna get intimate and y'all are comfortable with it, y'all can go ahead and do your thing. That's what I did.", I say, trying to think of how to explain it. Trin nods and smiles.
"Okay, my turn. Has anyone here gone skinny dipping?", Nathan looks at us.
"I haven't thought of that yet! We should do it!", Trin looks at me, smiling lively.
"I haven't, but we should!", I say, stroking Trin's hair.
"I have, a few times at night whenever there weren't many people around, just only around my sisters.", Niki says.
"I have, once. It was a dare from my brother.", Nathan says. We started laughing, after a while, we calmed down and the waiter came back after we ate our food.
"May I get y'all dessert?", he says.
"I think we would all like a chocolate cake with some vanilla ice cream on the top.", Niki says looking at us as we all agree.
"Okay, I will be back with your cake.", the waiter says and leaves the table.
"Since y'all haven't gone skinny dipping, where do y'all plan to do that?", Nathan says.
"Hmm...I mean, we haven't gone out to the backyard, but we have seen it, and there's this big shed or something out there. Not too sure what it is but we'll check it out, and after that, we'll probably go to a private indoor pool place somewhere around here if there is one and we would go skinny dipping there.", I say, thinking up a plan after this.
"Be sure to do a cool flip into the water!", Nathan says, giving me a goofy looking smile.
"Hmm? Why?", I say, starting to laugh a little.
"Just so that your first time doesn't be boring or whatever I guess.", Nathan says, smiling and shrugging. I nod and chuckle. The waiter came back with our cake and gave us a cake knife and forks. Nathan takes the cake knife.
"Who wants to cut the cake?", I ask, looking at Nathan and Niki.
"I'll cut it.", Niki says. Niki went ahead and cut the cake.
"It's okay if we all don't eat the entire thing, we'll take it home and eat the rest whenever.", Nathan says. Me and Trin nod. We all started eating the cake.
"So...want to finish playing Dirty Never Have I Ever? Or Dirty Truth or Dare?", I ask.
"Let's do Dirty Truth or Dare!", Nathan says, we all nod in agreement.
"Who wants to go first?", Nathan says.
"Can I go first?", Trin looks at Nathan.
"Okay, Truth or Dare?", Nathan says, smiling.
"Hmm...Truth!", Trin says excitedly.
"Okay, when was the most you did it in one day?", he says.
"Hmm..about seven to ten times.", she says, thinking.
"WHAT! REALLY!?", Nathan suddenly yells out, I was surprised.
"Shh, shh, don't draw too much attention to yourself, goofy!", I say softly to Nathan, looking around at the people looking at us.
"Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to.", Nathan calms down.
"It's okay.", I say, chuckling.
"Okay, next person!", Trin says.
"You want to go?", She asks me and I nod.
"Truth or dare?", she says smiling.
"Dare.", I say.
"Okay, put someone else's underwear on your head for the rest of the round!", she says giggling.
"I'll take your underwear.", I say, pointing at Trin. She blushes and takes it off without flashing anyone. She hands it to me and I put it on my head.
"Your turn.", Trin says, pointing at Niki.
"Truth or dare?", Trin says.
"Dare.", Niki says, a little nervous.
"Okay, let Nathan go through your YouTube watch history and he will read it out loud to us.", Trin says, moving both of her legs and putting them on mine. Niki gives her phone to Nathan as he went on YouTube and found her watch history.
"Ladylike goes 30 days without shaving, Mostly ladylike videos.", Nathan says, scrolling on her phone and gives it back to her.
"Okay your turn Nathan", I say.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Okay, I dare you to write a special message on Niki's back, just with your finger, and if she gets it right, you get to give her a special favor, and if she gets it wrong, she has to do something special for you.", I say, tapping my hand on Trin's thigh. Nathan writes something on Niki's back.
"Wedding is in two weeks?"
"Yup.", Nathan says happily.
Me and Trin clap.
"I can't wait to go to y'alls wedding!", I say happily.
"Me too!".
I look at the time.
"Oh, it's 7:56 pm, it's getting late, I and Trin should get home!", I say, standing up.
"Oh okay, well y'all have a good night and get home safely!", Niki and Nathan say at the same time. I nod and grab Trin's hand and get in the car. I realize her panties are still on my head, I suddenly take them off and put them aside.
"What do you want to do now?", Trin says, closing the car door.
"Check out that shed in the backyard and go skinny dipping if we have a pool or not~.", I say, smirking, moving my hand closer to Trin's thigh. She smiles at me and holds onto my arm as I drive home.
When they arrived home...
I park the car and we both get out of the car. I walk in the house and go to the backyard to look at the shed or whatever it was, I slowly open the door, Trin stood next to me as I flip the light switch.
"I didn't think it was an indoor pool this entire time..", I say, staring at the big blue pool, and hot tub.
"Which one first, the pool or hot tub?", I ask Trin, taking my shirt off.
"The pool! Is it a little warm? I hope it's not too cold or I'm gonna be jumping in the hot tub.", she says, chuckling. I take my pants off along with my socks and shoes. I walk close to the deep end of the pool.
"Come here~.", I say, holding up the 'come here' gesture. Trin walks to me, I quickly take her dress off and toss it aside. I quickly pick her up like a bride and jump in the pool.
"Kyaaa!", Trin yelps as we hit the water. We swim up to the surface and catch our breaths.
"Aww man!", Trin says sulking a little.
"What is it?"
"The water's a bit cold!", Trin says, shuddering. I swim to the shallow side of the pool and reach my hand out to Trin as she grabs ahold of it.
"How about we do this?", I say, grabbing onto Trin's thighs and putting her onto my lap.
"W-Wait..what about the chlorine and pH levels?", Trin says, worryingly.
"Let me get my phone and check it real quick.", I get out of the water and grab my phone and look at the chlorine and pH levels of the water in the description of this house.
"Hmm.."
"I-Is it bad?? Will, it causes me to have infections?", Trin says.
"Surprisingly no..it said it is safe to have sex in the water, even I'm surprised this would include that..when it usually doesn't.", I say, a little surprised. I put my phone down and get in the water. I grab Trin closer to me, I pick her up and we fall into the water. I grab her legs and wrap them around my waist.
"Touch me more~.", Trin says, wrapping her arms around my neck, smiling softly at me. Trin grabs onto my right hand and puts it on her breast. I crash my lips on hers and passionately kiss her. I fondle her breast softly as she moaned softly into the kiss.
"How about this~?", I say, into the kiss. Holding Trin tightly, her breasts rubbing against my chest. My left hand was holding onto her thigh and my right hand fondling her bum. I powerfully thrust into her, she gasps and moaned softly. I thrust into her harder. I could feel her squirming a little.
"Hmm..?"
"Are you okay? You're squirming a little..", I ask, worried.
"Ahh...I want my body close to yours as much as possible, and the water is a bit too cold for me.", Trin says, rubbing her finger on the back of my neck.
"Okay, let me check my phone about the hot tub.", I say, walking on the shallow side of the pool and putting Trin down on the edge of the pool. I get out of the water and check my phone.
"We're good too. Want the jets on or no?", I say, smiling, putting my phone down and looking at Trin. She nods.
"If it bothers me..then I'll let you know to turn them off~.", She says, putting her foot in the water and got in the water, I turn the jets on. I get in the water and sit on the seats in the water next to Trin. I quickly grab her waist and set her down onto my lap. I pull her close to me, her forehead pressing against mine, her breasts rubbing against my chest, her arms around my neck, and her legs wrapped around my waist. I rub her clit, tracing imaginary circles and lines. She moaned softly. I move my hand from her clit to her waist. Her hand resting on my cheek, finger rubbing against my jawline. The pad of my thumb rubs against Trin's soft cheek, my lips hover over hers, I softly bite onto her bottom lip. I passionately kiss her as I gently lifted her waist. Her hand moves from my cheek to the back of my neck. She moaned softly as I softly pushed her down onto my member. Her calves rubbed softly against my back as we move our hips together in rhythm. She wraps her arms tighter around my neck as she rests her cheek against mine. I thrusted deeper into her.
"H-How deep c-can you go~?", Trin says softly, smiling gently.
"Heh...let's see~..", I say, turning around and putting her down on the edge of the hot tub, she moves around to get comfortable. She reaches her hands out to me, smiling happily. My hands on both sides of her head. I lean in closer to her. She wraps her arms around my neck, pressing her forehead against mine. She cries out and moans as I rammed myself into her as her nails digging into the back of my shoulders, throwing her head back. I grunted as I slammed in and out of her as she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. I look right down onto her eyes as she breathed heavily. I knew I had to have more, my hips bucked, and I rammed my cock forward. Her pussy tightening around my hard cock.
"A-Ah~..you're s-so deep inside me..", Trin says, moaning softly, grabbing my right hand and holding it against her soft cheek.
"F-Fuck...you're so tight.", I say, my breaths hitching as I kept bucking my hips.
"It's t-tight for you...o-only you~.", she says, moaning softly, her cheek resting against my hand on the ground. I smiled softly as she said that.
"I-I'm about to-..", she says, interrupted by a moan that escaped from her.
"M-Me too..", I say, my breath hitched as I ejaculated into her. I slowly pull out and saw the cum spewing out of her and onto the ground. I lay onto the ground next to her, both of us breathing heavily. Her body covered with glistening sweat. She turns onto her side, facing me, smiling.
"That was-", she was interrupted, by a phone ringing. I got up, I look at my phone, Nathan was calling. I pick up my phone and answer.
"Oh, hey. What's up.", I say, walking back to Trin and sitting next to her.
"I and Niki were thinking if y'all wanted to go camping with us?", Nathan says, happily. Trin looks at me, wondering what he said.
"Nathan wants to invite us to go camping with him and Niki.", I whisper. Trin smiles and nods.
"We could get out of the house, haha.", she says, chuckling.
"Of course we will, when?", I ask.
"We are planning to do it tonight, are y'all fine with tonight?", Nathan asks, curiously. I look at Trin.
"He wants to know if we can do the camping thing tonight.", I whisper. Trin nods.
"We can do that. Where should we meet y'all?", I ask, both me and Trin standing up. I pick up our clothes and put my boxers on, Trin stood next to me, holding onto my arm.
"Maybe we could meet back at The Caviar Diner and we'll discuss things there, okay?", Nathan says.
"Okay, see you there about 9:30.", I say, ending the call. I sigh, Trin looks up at me and gives me a couple of pecks on the lips. I smile and kiss her passionately, she kisses back.
"We gotta get in the house and get some clothes packed and all..and maybe other stuff.", I say, pulling away from the kiss, smiling down on her. She nods. She picks my shirt up and puts it on, she looked so cute and tiny in the shirt, it was like a dress for her. I chuckle.
"Come on. Let's get in the house and take a shower.", I say, taking Trin's hand. She nods and walks with me. We walk into the house, I put the clothes on top of the washing machine, Trin took the shirt off and put it among the clothes. I took my boxers off and walk to the bathroom to turn the shower water on. Trin and I hop in. Trin presses her back against the shower wall, the water pouring onto her face and trickling down to her feet. Her hair completely wet, she looks at me. I was craving her body once again, the deep urge to take her from behind and ram my hard cock into her tight ass, she had noticed I was having an erection. I pressed my back against the wall and sit down, I grab her hand and pull her down to me, now she was kneeled down in front of me. My hard cock was pressing against her stomach, I quickly grabbed her breasts and fondle them.
"I saw you thinking of something that got you hard, what was it?", she says, her face getting closer to my cock.
"I want to fuck your tight ass, I want to ram my cock in that wet pussy too..", I say, roughly fondling her breasts. She smiles and stood up, bending over against the wall.
"We can do it however you want to do it, it might be the last time we get to do it..since we're going camping, it might be the last time we do it for a few days...", Trin says, staring into my libidinous eyes as I stood up.
"Sorry if this hurts...My dominant side is taking over me...", I say, staring at her body yearningly.
"Ah...it's okay as long as it's you~.", Trin says, looking back at me, smiling. I nodded as I rammed my hard cock into her tight ass. She cries out in pleasure. She came after I had put it in. She must've really been waiting for me to fuck her hard. I breathe long soft pants as I slam in and out of her. Her nails silently clawed against the wet marble wall, I ram my hard cock deeper into her.
"A-Ah! Oh...J-Jacob! Fuck me harder~!", Trin cries out as I kept slamming my cock into her ass, I ram my cock into her one last time before I pulled out, I flip her over and wrap her legs around my waist as her H-cup breasts rub against my chest.
"I a-actually like it when you do it like this sometimes...it's hot.", Trin says, smiling softly and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smirk and chuckle softly. I grabbed onto her ass and rammed my hard cock into her wet pussy.
"Ohh...damn...you are surely fucking wet.", I say, groaning softly and smirking, staring into Trin's eyes. She smiles gently and moans as my hips bucked, slamming in and out of her. Her tight pussy squeezed around me.
" J-Jacob~...I...I can't hold it in anymore...", Trin says as her back arches and moans.
"We're not done yet.", I say, putting her down onto the floor and turning the shower water off.
"W-What about the time?", Trin says blushing, yet exhaustively.
"We still have time, we'll call them when we're on the way there.", I say calmly and immediately grab Trin's waist. I quickly ram my hard cock into her.
"Ahh~...!", Trin moans as she squirms under me. I slam in and out of her, bucking my hips. By the loud, yet exhausted moans from Trin's throat, I could tell she was on the verge of climaxing. I was getting closer to mine too. As I kept pounding into her, I groaned as I came into her, she writhed in pleasure as she released onto my quivering cock. I panted slowly as I pull out and rest my body on Trin's.
"Oh, shit. We have to hurry and pack, and get dressed too!", I say, suddenly jumping up and grabbing Trin as I stood up and walked out of the shower. I quickly grab a duffel bag and packed jeans and t-shirts. Trin grabs clothes and we pack it in the duffel bag, Trin grabs tight black leggings and a black tank top that shows off her cleavage, I blush at her outfit. It showed off her exquisite curves. I grab a white tank top and jeans. We put our tennis shoes on and grab the car keys and walk out the door to the car. I call Nathan and we drive to The Caviar Diner.
"Hey. We're on our way!", I say.
"Okay, meet us in the parking lot.", Nathan says.
"Okay, do y'all have everything you need too?", I ask.
"Yeah, you?", Nathan says.
"Yeah, pretty much. We got the tent in the trunk.", I say.
"Okay, see you in about 5 minutes.", Nathan says.
"Alright, see you.", I say, ending the call. I look at Trin, she looks back at me and smiles, I smiled in return. Trin softly grabbed onto my hand. I look at her and back to the road. She put my hand in her panties, I blush a little. I could tell she wanted me to finger her, she was very wet once again. I rub her clit and tease her opening. She moaned softly, struggling to keep her legs slightly open.
"I can still do it if you want to close them.", I say, softly. Trin looks at me with libidinous eyes and nods. I shove two fingers in her, she moaned softly.
"M-More...I want more...", she says softly, with an excited and libidinous tone.
"Lay down and face me.", I say, firmly. Trin does as I say. She laid down next to me, facing me. Her head rested against my right thigh. I put my hand in her panties again, I shove two fingers in and out of her. She moaned softly, I add a third finger. We were pulling into the parking lot of The Caviar Diner.
"Well, we're here.", I say, sighing.
"J-Just a little more...", Trin begged.
"Okay.", I sigh and smile. Nathan and Niki weren't here yet, they should be on their way.
"I'm not sure how long we have, but let's get to the back and have a quick one.", I say, taking my fingers out and quickly hopping into the back, Trin does the same. I pull my pants and boxers down a little. My hard cock sprung up and tapped my stomach.
"Turn around.", I say, Trin nods and turns around. I pull her leggings and panties down. I shove my hard cock into her wet pussy, Trin moaned frantically.
"What am I going to do when you cum?", I whisper into Trin's ear. She didn't utter a word. I buck my hips and thrust faster into her. She moaned feverishly and uncontrollably.
"Y-You can do whatever you want for this quickie...", Trin says drowsily. I pull out and ram my cock into her tight ass. I squeeze onto her waist. She kept moaning frantically and uncontrollably as I kept slamming my cock into her. She moaned feverishly and drowsily as she came onto my cock. I released into her, I pull out and the cum started to spew and gush out of her. It started to drizzle down her legs, I bent down and licked the hot, sticky cum from her legs. After I finished, Trin pulled her panties and leggings up, Trin brought her face closer to my cock. She started to lick the cum off the tip and took me whole into her mouth. I moaned softly, she looked up at me, sucking me off. I smile exhaustedly and stroke her hair as she kept moving. I threw my head back as my cock twitched and came into her mouth. She released from me and wiped her mouth. I pull my boxers and pants up and we saw Nathan and Niki pull up into the parking lot, me and Trin hop out of the car and I grab the duffel bag and Trin grabs the bag with the tent in it.
"Okay, so you guys will be riding with us to the campsite, go ahead and put your stuff in the trunk.", Nathan says, with his window rolled down. We did as he said and got in the back of his car.
"You're really thirsty today aren't you?", I whisper softly into Trin's ear. She blushes and nods as she rested her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on top of hers.
"The campsite is a bit far, it's out in the forest on top of the hill here in Shirakawa-Go. I'm pretty sure you two are exhausted by now aren't y'all?", Nathan says, looking back at us, smiling as Niki drives. I nod.
A few minutes after they arrive at the campsite...
We had finally gotten to the campsite, Niki parks the car and we all get out of the car. I grab the duffel bag and Trin grabs the tent bag. Nathan and Niki get their stuff and start setting their stuff up, we did the same. After our tents were finally set up, Trin and I hop into our tent and zip it closed. Trin took her leggings off, now showing her black lace panties, she put short pajama shorts on, showing her cheeks. I took my pants off and put shorts on, we both get under the covers and cuddle. We were exhausted from today, the falling from last night, punishment, sex, then the dinner, skinny dipping, sex again, then shower sex, and sex, a lot of sex apparently, my body was a bit sore from all that. Trin's breasts were squished against my chest, she was fast asleep.
"Goodnight guys!", Nathan yells from his tent.
"Goodnight you two!", I yell at Nathan's tent. I sat there and waited for the drowsiness to hit and eventually fall fast asleep.
The morning...
I groan and yawn. Somehow, Trin's tank top was pulled up over her breasts. I blush and quickly put my arm over her just in case Nathan or Nikki was planning to come in here.
"Mmmh...", Trin softly moans and stretches.
"Good morning love~.", Trin says, drowsily.
"Good morning beautiful.", I smile, still blushing. Trin looks at me, perplexed. She looks down and noticed her breasts were showing and I was having an erection just from looking at them. We both blush red, but we didn't mind.
"How about this~?", Trin says, getting on top of me. She pulls my boxers and shorts down, she took her shorts and panties off. I gripped onto Trin's waist and she nods her head, letting me know she was ready. I push her down onto my hard cock. She covered her mouth, trying hard to stifle her moans that were begging to escape from her mouth. I moved her up and down onto my cock, I quickly roll around on top of her and ram my hard cock into her wet pussy. I quickly put my hand on her mouth, muffling her moans. I buck my hips faster into her, her juices were starting to drip and get everywhere. We were pretty sure Nathan and Niki were still asleep. I slam my hard cock in and out of her, she moves my hand from her mouth and she lets out a long, soft pant.
"D-Do it...harder~..", Trin says softly and frantically. I flip her over and ram my cock into her tight ass. She covers her mouth to stifle her moans begging to escape. I slam in and out of her, bucking my hips deeper and deeper into her. She bites onto the pillowcase. Her body quivers as I rammed my cock into her deeper.
"Mmmh~! J-Jacob...I c-can't hold it in anymore...", She says, feverishly and drowsily.
"Me too...H-Here we go..", I say, drowsily. I ram my cock into her once more as I released into her and pull out slowly. She moaned softly as she came onto her legs. I flip her over and lick the hot and sticky cum off of her legs.
"Now we get clothes on.", I say, panting softly. Trin nods as she grabs her panties and shorts and stuffs them in the duffel bag, she took her tank top off and stuffs it in the duffel bag. She grabs a pair of laced thongs, pants, and a white tank top. She puts her clothes on, I stuff my clothes and grab a new pair of pants, boxers, and another white tank top. I put my clothes on too. I unzip the tent and we walk out.
"Good late morning you two!", Niki says, waving at us.
"We're planning to leave back home this evening since we have to plan the wedding and all.", Nathan says, letting us know, we both nod. We sit with Nathan and Niki, Trin sits on my lap.
"So, what are you two planning for this evening?", Niki asks.
"Hmm...maybe chill at home like usual, or think of where we'll go for our honeymoon.", I say, holding onto Trin's waist, she smiles.
"We've already gone to Hawaii and Japan. Oh wait, where are y'all having your wedding?", I ask.
"We're probably going to have it in Borlänge, Sweden...or somewhere in Europe.", Nathan says.
"Oh..well, we'll be sure to be there. Hopefully, if we can get there in time...", I say.
" It's okay if y'all are late, we'll have an after party too.", Niki says, happily.
"Alright then.", I say. I grab my phone and check the time, wow..we really did sleep late. It was 1:47 pm.
"Okay, we'll go ahead and get our stuff together, if y'all don't mind driving us back to The Caviar Diner?", I say.
"No, no, of course, we can!", Niki says.
"Okay! We'll be ready in about five to ten minutes.", Trin says, happily. Nathan and Niki nod. We stood up and grabbed our duffel bag and packed the tent in the bag. We got everything else and we were ready to go.
"Ready?", Nathan says.
"Ready!", I say, happily and we jumped in the car.
"Okay Nikilicious, I'll be right back!", Nathan says out the window, waving at Niki. She giggles and waves back.
"Cute, y'all have nicknames for each other?", I say, chuckling.
"Yep, I know you do, I don't know about Trinity though...she probably just feels fine calling your name like it is.", Nathan says chuckling.
"Hmm...yeah, she does call me this little nickname sometimes, 'Jake'.", I say, smiling, Nathan chuckles.
"Okay, we're almost there, just a couple of miles away.", Nathan says.
When they arrive at The Caviar Diner
"Okay, we're here!", Nathan says.
"Alright, we'll see y'all at your wedding in Europe or Sweden.", I say, chuckling as me and Trin hop out of the car and get our stuff.
"Alrighty, see y'all there!", Nathan says, driving backward. We wave at him as he left. We put the stuff in the trunk and hop into the car and drove back home. We hop out of the car and grab our stuff. We walk in the house and put our stuff away. Trin tugged onto my shirt. I turn around and look down at her. She jumps up and passionately kisses me, I kiss back.
"Still thirsty...aren't you?", I say, pulling away from the kiss and chuckling. Trin blushes and nods.
"I...I don't know why...but I just want more and more...", she says, staring at me with libidinous eyes. I smirk and quickly pick her up and put her on the bed.
"Rough or easy?", She says, pondering. I smirk again and grabbed her legs. She yelps as I spread her legs apart.
"I'm totally doing it rough!", I say, ramming my cock straight into her. She cries out. I slam in and out of her, bucking my hips as I listen to her. She moaned with pain and pleasure, I could easily tell she was enjoying it as much as I was, from the sounds that escaped from her. She grabs onto my shoulders and pulled me down close to her, I chuckled softly. I buck my hips into her again. Her nails digging into my back, my nails dug into her thighs, I could tell she was close to hers, I wasn't too close. She squirmed a little as her hips came into rhythm with mine. She passionately kisses me as I kept slamming into her. I kiss back and ram my cock into her once again. She cries out as she released onto my cock and the bed sheets. I groaned softly as I released into her. Trin was really exhausted, she got under the covers and gestured me to get in bed with her. I slide under the covers and hold Trin tightly, she giggles and holds onto me, she gave me a few pecks on the lips and smiles. I did the same, we stared into each other's eyes until the drowsiness hit and we eventually fell asleep.