Chapter 26: Back Home

Warning: rough sex
Jacob's POV
I laid my head on Trin's lap, she looked down, smiling happily at me, I smiled back at her, I was remembering the fearful expression on her face, in her eyes, her actions, that night she had the horrible nightmare about me, Trin gave a peck on my lips, I smiled and kissed her passionately for a few mins, then we got up and went to the car, we were driving around town, we had everything with us, and all of a sudden, everything distorted and we were back in our real world, our car was in our driveway, so we parked it there, me and Trin went inside the house. Hemlock Grove was on, it had a sexual scene on, I blushed and looked down I felt my member get hard, I covered it, and slowly looked up at Trin, she was in front of me, blushing, she says "What is it? Why are you covering it?", I smiled and said "Heh, I don't know actually, I didn't think you'd want to do it...", Trin slowly took her skirt down her legs, and took her shirt off, she was only in her undergarments, I took my pants and shirt off too, I grabbed her arms and pushed her down onto the couch, Trin says "Can we do it slow first?", smiling, I nodded, I passionately kiss her, then I sucked on her neck, which left a hickey, then I passionately kissed her again, I sucked onto her tongue, licked her bottom lip, our tongues fought for love, she licked my bottom lip, I sucked her bottom lip, we pulled apart, our lips were hurting a little bit, I slid my hand from her arm to her bottom, and squished it, Trin smiles and blushed. My other hand hovering over her clit, I put my middle finger inside her, and thrusted my finger in and out, Trin moans, I passionately kiss her, she kisses back. I took my finger out and put my member inside her, Trin says "Go faster, it'll make me feel good~", I smile and nodded, I thrusted faster, We came together, I pulled my member out and picked Trin up, I pushed her against the wall, I ask her "Are you fine with turning around?", she nodded and turned around, I licked the back of her shoulder, and put my member inside her, and my finger in front of her private and put it inside her too, I thrusted faster, my other hand, was massaging her breasts, I rested my head on the back of her shoulder, I thrusted faster, we moaned, Trin says "Y-You're close to your c-climax, right? I am.", I said "Yeah", I kept thrusting faster, I went past her g-spot, and further, I cum inside her, Trin moaned, it sounded like she enjoyed it, and it sounded erotic, I moaned seductively, Trin turned her head, I passionately kiss her, she kisses back, I kept thrusting in and out, Trin cums onto the floor, puddle of semen on the floor, Trin kept cumming until I came inside her, she moaned erotically, her legs lost the strength to keep standing, and fell to the floor, panting, she was on her back, she wanted me to keep going. I put my member inside her again, and thrusted faster, Trin moans and smiles a little, I smile a little back at her, I put my hand on her breast, and massaged it roughly, Trin moaned in pain, but pleasure too, I thrusted the fastest I could go, my member got really hard, so I kept going, until I came inside her, Trin cums on my member. I gently pulled my hard member out, and put my clothes back on, Trin did too, I passionately kiss her, she kisses back and we pulled apart, and we chilled on the couch, happy that we're back home, and that we survived that other world, Trin smiles sweetly at me, I smiled sweet back at her, our lips hurt, but they will feel better in an hour or so. I got tired and fell asleep on Trin's chest, Trin fell asleep too. We had a great time back home.