Chapter 13: First Time

Smut warning! This is the time when they're 15 and in high school.

Jacob's POV

I sat on the couch, Trin's head on my lap, I smiled at her, she smiles back, I hold her hand, intertwining, her hands are cold. I ask Trin "Are you okay? Your hands are cold.", Trin says " I feel a little weird, but, I dunno, I do feel a little cold.", I say "Oh, want me to warm you up? Or something?" I say with a hint of seduction, Trin blushes, her eyes widened, smiling, she says "Yeah", I pick Trin and sat her down on my lap. I stare into her eyes, changing in various green colors, I bring my face closer to hers, she closes her eyes, sticking her tongue out, I blush, I cup her cheeks and we start kissing passionately, I pick Trin up and put her down on the couch to where I'm on top of her, she wraps her legs around me, and reaches her arms out at me, and smiles.

Trinity's POV
I wrap my legs around Jacob, and I reach my arms out at him, smiling, he smiles back, bringing his face closer to mine once again, passionately kissing, Jacob holds onto my arms, intertwining his fingers with mine, one hand holding onto my leg, the kiss gets more intense, We broke the kiss, Jacob picks me up, and we go upstairs to his bed, I look at my phone, it says that it is 4:30pm, I put my phone on the nightstand, Jacob stares at me with a lovestruck expression, smiling, I smile back. Jacob starts taking his shirt off, and then I raise my arms, Jacob takes my shirt off, and my pants, Jacob takes his pants off too, I stare at his nice-toned body, I also stare at his biceps, I touch his biceps, I say "They're stiff", he smiles at me, he says "Heh yeah, I workout often".

Jacob's POV
I smile at Trin, she wraps her legs around me again and her arms wrapped around my neck, I say " Can I take your bra off?" Smiling once again, Trin looks at me, blushing, she says " if you want to...you can take my underwear off too...", I blush, I unhook Trin's bra, and slowly take it of her arms, I put her bra aside along with the other clothes, then I take her silky smooth underwear off, and toss it aside with the other clothes too, Trin stares at me with a lovesick expression, smiling, I smile back at her. I bring my face closer.

Trinity's POV

Jacob brings his face close to mine, smiling, examining every feature of my face, I blush and smile, Jacob puts his hand on my forehead and moves the hair on the side of my forehead, out of my face, then Jacob kisses me passionately, I kiss back, holding onto his warm and soft back, Jacobs hand cupping my cheek, the other holding holding onto my back. Jacob pulls away, panting, blushing, and smiling, he takes his boxers off. Jacob holds onto me, I stare at him, blushing. Jacob leans closer to my neck to kiss it.

Jacob's POV

I started kissing Trin's neck, I put my hand on Trin's breast and massage it, Trin quietly moans cause her breasts are sensitive since she is nervous, I look at Trin, blushing, with a cute-looking expression, I passionately kiss her, massaging her breast, gently, I can feel that she is wet, we pull apart and take a deep breath.

Trinity's POV

We take a deep breath, then Jacob passionately kisses me again, he puts his  member inside of me, I moan and tighten my grip on Jacob's shoulders, we kiss again. Jacob asks "Want me to go faster?", I nod my head yes and say "I'm about to cum but you can go faster...", Jacob goes faster, we moan, both of us, getting closer to our climax, we both cum, we catch our breaths. Jacob goes a little faster, I moan loudly, he hits my g spot, I cum everywhere on his member, I lick the cum off his pink tip, and I sit in his lap, Jacob holds me, passionately kissing me, and puts his member inside me again, we moan in the kiss. Jacob came inside me, I moan and rest my head on his forehead, I ask him "Are we still going to do this? Or are we going to stop?", Jacob says "I feel like doing it more.", I smile at him and nod my head, Jacob pushes me down and sucks on my nipples.

Jacob's POV

I suck on Trin's nipples, she moans quietly, I put my member inside her again and kiss her, she moans, i go faster, we both moan loudly and came, I look at Trin's face, her legs shivering, she has tears in her eyes, I ask "T-Trin? Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" , Trin says "No you didn't hurt me at all, it's just....just amazing...", I smile at her, she smiles back, I go faster again, we both came together and moan, I took my member out and Trin came to suck on it, we held hands, I moan and cum in her mouth, she lifts her head up, and stuck her tongue out, I stare at it, the cum on her tongue....I forced myself on Trin, and cup her face and I kiss her passionately, I held onto Trin's back, and my other hand cupping her cheek, Trin wraps her arms around my neck, we pull apart, I look at the time and it says that it is 9:45pm, I show Trin, she says "Are we going to go to bed? Even if we're naked??", I say "Sure, if you want to.", I wink at Trin, she blushes and smiles at me, I smile back, we both get under the cover and drift off to sleep.