Chapter 21: Manipulation Attempt

Warning: cussing, smut, poor court sequnce( I suck at writing what the judge does or says, lol)
Jacob's POV
I woke up and realized that me and Trin are on the couch, Trin sleeping quietly on my lap, I get out my phone and looked at all the notifications on my phone, it was Messenger from Facebook, Dakota texted me, saying stuff like "You and Trin don't deserve to be together! You and me are supposed to be together!", "I hate Trin, she's a slut!", I got angry at that one damn text, I texted Dakota and said "Leave me the fuck alone okay?! For god's sake just leave me alone, don't text, interfere or do anything to me or Trin! If you keep doing this, I will tell the court to put a restraining order on you! If that doesn't work, then you'll go to fucking jail and suffer there your whole life!", Dakota didn't reply, Trin moaned and stretched, she looked at me.
Trin's POV
I looked at Jacob and sat up, I asked "Hey, is everything okay?", Jacob started kissing me passionately for a few minutes and put his face in my chest, he said "It's Dakota, she kept texting me on Messenger, her texts were saying stuff like "You and Trin don't deserve to be together! You and me are supposed to be together!", "I hate Trin, she's a slut!", so I texted her and said "Leave me the fuck alone okay?! For god's sake just leave me alone, don't text, interfere or do anything to me or Trin! If you keep doing this, I will tell the court to put a restraining order on you! If that doesn't work, then you'll go to fucking jail and suffer there your whole life!",
Jacob's POV
I started tearing up, but why, this isn't what I'm supposed to feel, is it? I said "Is Dakota ever going to leave us the fuck alone?", Trin said "Well, if we go to court later today, then, hell yeah, we'll tell the judge to either put a restraining order on her, or even sentence her to life in prison."
Trin's POV
Jacob raised his head, with tears in his eyes, I wiped his tears away with the pad of my thumb, I smiled gently and passionately kissed him, he kissed back, it started getting more intense, Jacob picks me up and goes up to his bedroom, we fell on the bed together. Jacob was on top of me, he took his shirt off, and mine, we started kissing again, got intense again, Jacob took my shorts off, he took his off too, he put his member inside me, I moaned while we were kissing, I put my arms around his neck, Jacob went faster, he came inside me, he moaned, we kept kissing passionately, and Jacob went faster, I came on his member and moaned, Jacob went faster again, massaged my breasts, and passionately kissing me, I had tears in my eyes, our lips pulled apart, Jacob looked at me in the eyes, he asked "Hey, what's wrong? Is it hurting?", I shook my head and smiled gently, I said "N-No not at all, you're the only one who knows how to please me, and I'm the only who can please you, it's amazing...and feels...just...so pleasing and awesome for me, I bet it's the same for you.", I started smiling brightly, Jacob said "Heh, you're right, I'm the only one who can give you pleasure, you're the one who can give me pleasure too, you're my everything, I love you so, so, so much!", I started tearing up, and crying, I was just...so happy, overjoyed, I smile widely and hugged Jacob tightly, Jacob smiled too, and hugged me back, tightly, we got up and got nice clothes to wear for court in an hour from now, I got a nice white dress, that went mid thigh, mini skirt like dress, tight around my body, and nice white heels, Jacob got a nice white button up shirt and black pants with nice black shoes. Me and Jacob went downstairs I opened the door, Jacob the the keys to his car, I got in the passenger seat, Jacob got in the drivers' seat, and we went to court, me and Jacob sat together at a table and Dakota was at another table on the left side of the room, the judge said " Jacob, Trinity, what is the problem with Dakota?", Jacob's eyes looked up, he had an angry expression on, I held onto his hand, he was squeezing my hand tightly, not so tight it hurt but it did a little. Jacob said "Dakota has been interfering with me and Trin's relationship, she has been calling Trin a slut, saying that we don't deserve to be together, Dakota keeps trying to manipulate Trin into giving me up for Dakota, she failed all times, she has been such a bitch to Trin, Trin doesn't deserve anything like this, Dakota keeps pestering me and Trin, she has been stalking me and texting over 600 messages on my phone.", The judge widened her eyes, and said "Dakota, is this true?", Dakota looked down and said "N-No! T-Trinity's l-lying to k-keep J-Jacob from m-me!" She fucking stuttered, the judge said, "so Trinity and Jacob are saying the truth, Dakota stuttered and gave it away, trying to say y'all are lying, but y'all aren't lying, you two are the good ones here, Dakota is the guilty one here, so, Dakota, you will be...sentenced to life in prison!", Dakota yelled "NOOOOO!!", Me and Jacob started tearing up and we hugged each other, the judge said "Case Closed!", and we left and we were happy on the ride home. When Me and Jacob got home, we jumped up and down and I got piggyback rides and we ran around the house, we were so happy we had another make out session, but we pulled apart before it got too intense, but we were just so happy after that.