Chapter 7: Usual School Day

Trinity's POV
I lay down in Jacob's lap, watching Supernatural, I look at my phone, it's 8:58pm I look at Jacob, sleeping silently, aw he looks so cute when he's sleeping, I poke his face, he slowly opens his eyes, smiling at me, he says "hey", I say " It's 9:00pm, should we go to bed, since it's Friday tomorrow?" He says " Oh, yeah, let's hurry and go to bed". We go upstairs to his room, he opens his closet looking for some pajamas for me to wear, he finds a black shirt and grey boxers, he says "This okay for you to wear?", I say " Of course", I ask him where the bathroom is, he points it out down the hall on the left, I say thank you and run to the bathroom, closed the door, and got dressed in the black shirt and grey boxers he let me wear, I open the door, carrying the clothes I wore earlier, I ask Jacob "Where can I put these dirty clothes?" , Jacob says " You can put them over there by the closet", I put them by the closet and sit on the bed next to him, Jacob says " I like having you over here, it's more fun~", I say " Aw, yeah I love being here with you, it's better than having to work all the time and have very little time to sleep, and get beaten up", I scoot closer to Jacob resting my head on his shoulders.
Jacob's POV
I say " I love you, to the moon, sun, and back", Trin says " I love you to the moon, sun, and back too". I lift the covers up and Trin gets in the bed, I do too, we both cover up, staring at each other, I smile sweetly at her, she smiles back, I hold her close to me, she buries her face in my chest, I lay my head on hers, we both drift off sound asleep.
Timeskip to the morning
I wake up to the alarm, buzzing, I sleepily press the button to turn the buzzing sound off, Trin, still asleep, even though I know she's deaf, I poke her nose, I smile as she opens her eyes, she smiles back at me, I get up, and I go to the bathroom to get ready, I go back to my room, Trin, she is up too, walking to the bathroom, as she is in the bathroom, I find clothes for her to wear at school, she comes back wondering what she would wear to school, I pick out a Dragon Ball: Revival of F shirt and jeans, including my Minecraft hoodie, I give them to Trin, she goes back to the bathroom, closes the door to get dressed, I find a white tank top and jeans, and my DBZ Goku jacket, I close my door and get dressed.
After they get ready
I get my backpack, Trin get hers, we go out the door, mom starts the car, Trin and I sit in the back, I sit in the middle, and Trin sits on the right next to me.
Timeskip to school
We get out of the car and go inside of the school, we go to the cafeteria and sit together, along with our classmates, the bell rings at 8:30am we go to our classes together.
Timeskip to after school
I meet up with Trin, we go outside and get in the car to go home, we talk about games and stuff, I hold Trin's hand, and I smile at her, she smiles back at me, and lays her head on my shoulder.