Chapter 14: Second Time

Warning: smut
Trinity's POV
I moan and stretch, I wake up and look over and see if Jacob is awake. Jacob is still asleep, I feel pain in my private, it's throbbing with pain because of last night, I smile at that thought, I get out of bed, Jacob grabs my arm and pulls me back, he wraps his arms around me, Jacob says "Please don't leave me you adorable cutie pie.", his tone sounds sleepy, I look at him and chuckle, he opens his eyes slowly, I say "Jacob, I'm getting cold....and we're naked too...", Jacob says, "Well, get in the covers, honeybun, I don't want you to freeze to death.", I chuckle and get under the covers, I cuddle with him, I feel a bump or something on my leg, I look under the covers and look around my leg, I saw that it was his "man part", I blush, and look up at Jacob, smiling, I ask him "Whatcha' smiling for handsome?", Jacob says "You were looking at my "man part", it gets hard when I think about what happened last night, or about you being naked...sorry for me being a pervert...", I say "Yeah, I get that feeling in my stomach when I think about last night, it makes me blush, it's ok, I don't care if you're a pervert cause it's you, you're the one who I love very much.". Jacob looks at me with wide eyes, blushing, he smiles at me, "You don't care if I'm a pervert cause it's me?", I say "Yeah", Jacob says "Awww, I love you so much, your the best sweetheart!", I smile widely at him, Jacob hugs me tightly, I hug back, I also blush because we're naked, Jacob holds onto my waist, I keep my arms around his neck, blushing, Jacob asks "Are you okay, you're blushing, is it that you're wet?", I smile a little and nod my head, Jacob says " Oh, do you want to do "it" again?", I blush a little harder, I say "Y-Yeah, that's probably why I'm wet again...", Jacob blushes and smiles.

Jacob's POV

I smile at Trin and passionately kiss her, one hand massaging her breast, the other, rubbing her clit, damn...she is very wet. Damnit... I'm getting hard again....oh well, me and Trin are going to do "it" again, cause we love each other to death, I put my hand on her leg and put it around my waist, I do the same with my other hand.

Trinity's POV

"J-Jacob....Are we going to do "it" now?"
Jacob says "Of course, why not?", he winks at me, seductively, I blush and smile, I wrap my arms around his neck.
Jacob says "Are you ready?", I nod my head, he puts his member inside me, my private tightens around his member, I moan, I passionately kiss Jacob, Jacob kisses back, we pull apart to catch our breaths, I say "D-Damn...you're hard, and very hot too...", Jacob smiles at me and chuckles, he says "Yeah, you're hot too.", I smile and blush. Jacob picks me up and sets me on his lap, he puts his member inside me again, he hits my g-spot, I moan and cum, Jacob holds me tightly, I wrap my arms around him, Jacob goes faster, we moan and came together, we pull apart and I suck on his member, Jacob moans, I lift my head up and I forced myself on top of him, I lean down and passionately kiss him, he puts his hand on my back, the other cupping my cheek. We pull apart, me, still sitting on top of him, Jacob, staring at me with a cute smile, I smile sweetly at him, I take Jacob's hands and put them on my breasts, I bit my lip. He puts his arms on my waist, I lay my head on his chest and we chill for a couple hours.

Timeskip to the afternoon

Me and Jacob sit and chill on the couch, watching Supernatural, after the end of the episode we watched, we decided to watch The Walking Dead, it was pretty graphic, even sexually explicit, we didn't really care, we just chilled for the afternoon and ate ramen.