4.8 (ENGLISH)

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER ...

Arthit got up from his chair as soon as he heard the doorbell ring. However, just before opening it, he stopped for a few seconds trying to calm his agitated heart... he knew who was at the other side of the door and, truth be told, he had no idea how he was going to react after seeing him.

- "Kongpob ..." - he whispered in a small voice.

He had wanted so much for that day to come. He had dreamed about the return of his boyfriend most nights and even prepared a short three-day getaway for them alone ... however his spirits had been cut short with the arrival of the first message. No ... rather everything had changed with those damn photographs.

His eyes turned towards the small mobile that he had left on the table and in which dozens of messages that Mike had been sending him could still be seen. The last of them just from a few minutes ago.

A slight growl came from his lips.

He had undoubtedly blocked Mike's number but, he did not know how, the man had managed to continue sending him those damn comments that, contrary to what he had said to his friend, kept making doubts swirl in his brain.

And that was without having seen those photographs ...

Once again he regretted letting Kong help Mike. He had done it because the man needed help but especially because he knew his own boyfriend. Kongpob would had felt guilty for the rest of his life if he didn't even try to help his ex friend and he didn't want that. Even if that meant for Kong to act as Mike's boyfriend for a while... He never imagined however, that Mike was going to take advantage of the situation to try to get Kongpob away from him and his family ...

He still remembered the conversation they had had that afternoon in which his lover, just outside Mike's parents' house, had called him to tell him everything that had happened. At first he had not been able to believe that Kong's friend could go to such extremes, something that had changed as soon as he received the first message a couple of hours later.

"Did you like the photos? 

My favorite is the one in which Kong and I are in bed. I love his kisses, his caresses ... you know, I still feel as if I am in his arms while he comes inside me. .. "

Arthit clenched his fists, remembering how he had stared at the screen of his cell phone until his eyes began to water. His mind had gone blank and, for a few seconds, he thought about calling Kong and demanding an explanation. However, the words of his boyfriend, telling him how much he missed him and how much he hated what Mike had done to them, made him stop dialing his number. Then, with a frown, read the message once more and then reply to Mike.

"Don't lie...I already know everything and you are not going to make me doubt Kongpob. With or without these photos, Kong is not a person who would do such a thing. He is MY fiancé and I trust him completely"

And to think that, with that answer, he had believed it would be the end of the matter... it couldn't have been further from the truth.

That had been the beginning of a chain of messages that had not stopped making his life bitter. Messages no one knew about ... except Knott. He had been the only one to whom, already desperate, he had turned to ask for advice on what to do.

FLASHBACK ...

- "You should talk to Kongpob, tell him what's going on ..." - he had said with a serious gesture after finishing reading the messages from Mike that he still kept on his phone.